9th June 2014, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of part time colleges in Mumbai for doing 3 years law course? How should I apply for them?

hi! I have a syba Passed. Can I take admission in law college, in part time.can you suggest a law college in mumbai?.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Mumbai providing part time Law course?
  2. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
  3. How may I do part time architectural course from Mumbai? List of colleges for the same?
  4. How may I do part time architectural course from Mumbai? List of colleges for the same?
  5. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  6. List of colleges available in Mumbai to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering -- [New]
  7. List of courses I can apply as a part time after completing B.E(Electrical engineering)? Am currently working in SS and have experience of 2 years
  8. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to enroll for part time mechanical engineering course while working in an engineering firm in Mumbai? Which are the colleges offering the course?
  10. Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course?
  11. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  12. Which Entrance Exam should I give to do Part time MBA course in Mumbai? Which are the best colleges to apply for this course?
  13. List of colleges offering part time Diploma in Film Production course in Mumbai?
  14. List of ITI colleges in Mumbai offering part time courses
  15. Is there any college in Mumbai for part time M.Arch?
  16. Colleges offering part time industrial safety diploma in Mumbai?
  17. Information regarding Part Time Diploma courses in Electronics and Telecommunication in Mumbai? List of colleges offering these courses?
  18. Colleges offering part time/Executive MBA course recognized under Mumbai University? Colleges offering lectures in weekend?
13th June 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of part time colleges in Mumbai for doing 3 years law course? How should I apply for them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I HAVE DONE GRADUATION AND I GET 37% CAN I DO LLB PLS TELL ME?
No,as per eligibility criteria u must have min.45% (open class),40%(rsvd.class)
4th July 2014, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Please confirm fees for all category are same or different for reserved category?
Tell about part time law college in mumbai and fees also.
27th July 2014, 01:37 PM
rupalideshmukh01

Thumbs down looking for part time law collage

Dear Sir,

Name ; Rupali Deshmukh
Mobile: 9930767904

I have complited my ex Mba and looking for part time law study

Regards
Rupali
30th July 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to do part time Law course, I am a BCOM graduate, please suggest me the best options and colleges who offer part time Law courses.
3rd April 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello , I had done 3 years Diploma in electronics engineering after ssc . Now i want to study law on part time basis near Thane .. Request your guidance . Thanks .
18th April 2015, 02:32 PM
sagar204

List of part time colleges in Mumbai for doing 3 years law course
-----------------------------------------------------

**Jitendra Chauhan College of Law
**Siddharth College of Law
**Gopaldas Jamatmal Advani Law College
**Jitendra Chauhan College of Law
**Saint Francis College - Institute of Correspondence Education
**Kisanchand Chellaram Law College
**School of Business
**ignou School of Law, Mumbai
**Lala Lajpat Rai College of Law
**Thane Municipal Council's Law College
**Dr.Ambedkar College of Law
**Thane Municipal Council's Law College
**Kisanchand Chellaram Law College
**Saint Francis College
**Thane Municipal Council’s Law College
4th June 2015, 01:07 AM
sairam0123

Hello.

Here is a list of collages in Mumbai for doing part time 3 years law course:-

Indra Gandhi National Open University School of law.
Siddharth Collage of law.
School of Business.
Lala Lajpat Rai collage of law.
Saint Francis collage.
Lala Lajpat Rai Collage Of law.

all the best.
31st July 2015, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Hello ,I am out of country right now.I would like to do distance learning law course from india.
Is this possible?
If yes ,then which college are offering this ?

Regards,
Rohini
1st August 2015, 12:53 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Following are part time college in Mumbai:

Kisanchand Chellaram Law College - University of Mumbai

Jitendra Chauhan College of Law - University of Mumbai

Thane Municipal Council's Law College - University of Mumbai

Gopaldas Jamatmal Advani Law College - University of Mumbai

People's Education Society's Dr Ambedkar College of Law - University of Mumbai

IGNOU School of Law, Mumbai
31st October 2015, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed ug b com, also completed pg MBA in fiance and hr ,i want to do part time LLB law pl.suggest me part time law college near vikhroli or thane
11th April 2016, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi. I am 49 year of age but want to do part time law. Please advise which are good college ( as per the ranking from 1 to 5) in Mumbai so that I can start the process of admission. I believe it takes 3 years to complete the course. Is it correct. I did my Graduation from Delhi University with 60% pass marks in 1989. I hope that would be good enough for me to get enrolled. What is the fees to do the course.
9th May 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Hello I have completed my Graduation in Bachelor in Management Studies 2015,I am planning to do BLAW part time as i am a working professional ,will it have a good scope in future?
30th May 2018, 04:42 AM
Unregistered

I just appeared tybcom exam from Mumbai University. Iwant admission in Llb can take admission in Mumbai University or in any college or take admission in m.com what to do after bcom
21st February 2020, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I done my graduation in accounts and finance.and now persuing mcom . it is possible if I do LLB simultaneously. and part time LLB is possible and what was eligibilty critaria.
23rd February 2020, 05:42 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

List of Part Time colleges in Mumbai are as follows:-

--Ignou School of law

-- Kisanchand Chellaram law college

--Jitendera Chauhan college of law

--Thane Municipal council of law

--Gopaldas Jaimatlal Advani law college

-- Saint Francis College

--Dr.Ambedkar college

--Siddharth college

--Lala Lajpat Rai College
13th March 2020, 08:54 PM
hydra24

Go for this:
1) Gopaldas Jamatmal Advani Law College - University of Mumbai
2) Thane Municipal Council's Law College - University of Mumbai
4th August 2022, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

As I want to pursue part time llb course. Can you please suggest me any evening colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?