22nd November 2011, 07:55 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Government sector jobs vs Private sector jobs after B.E. in mechanical engineering?

Dear friend,
If you can concentrate on your job
Then all types of jobs are very good

Here are some options for you.

1.GOVT JOB :

>>SAIL
>>BHEL
>>NTPC
>>IOCL
>>ISRO
>>DRDO
>>BEL

2.PRIVATE SECTOR JOB :

>>TCS
>>CTS
>>WIPRO
>>SATYAM
>>TECH MAHINDRA
>>INFOSYS
>>IBM

ALL THE BEST............
16th February 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government sector jobs vs Private sector jobs after B.E. in mechanical engineering?

hey friends,i am a mechanical engineer fresher..i need to knoe that in my c.v ,which marks should be calculated..i mean 1st to 8th semester,5th to 8th,or 7th or 8th..first attamp marks or passing marks..please rep if you have any idea about it.thank u
16th February 2012, 10:06 PM
rvidyasagar

Basically, your CV is a projection of yourself. So, you can do a lot of window dressing to boost your positives and suppress your weak areas.

So, you have to project the best score in your CV, unless the employer is specifically requesting semesterwise. That is, if the average score is better than the last sem, mention that, else project the last sem. Again, if you have scored much better in certain subjects, project those scores.

Of course, an intelligent employer would know the trick and floor you in the personality test! So, be prepared to answer detailed questions about the areas you have suppressed in your CV.

All the best.
22nd February 2012, 10:02 PM
edward1989

prospect of mechanical engineering in both private and gov. sector are good.

however, what type of job,salary you recieved is entirely based on from which branch of mechanical engineering you belongs.

for private sector mechanical engineering in (automobile, mechatronics,aerospace etc.) is good.
for gov. sector mechanical engineering in (tools and instumentation power plant,aerospace etc.) are good.
15th March 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E(CSE) with MBA(Marketing) and working as a Development officer in LIC but getting very less salary and I got opportunity in private sector with good package. What should I do now?
18th March 2012, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

hi friends my que is what type of salary is given in private as well as in gov. sector?
31st March 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

opporrtunities for mechanical engineers in civil engineering depatrments
3rd May 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for B-Tech Chemical engineering?
28th May 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi, Greetings to everyone. I have completed my B.E mechanical in 2011.Now working as a lecturer in a diploma college. I want to do a special course which can be related to my profession as well as my degree. Please suggest me
1st June 2013, 10:39 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
you can get the job in government as well as private sector.
After completing your diploma,you can apply for the Indian Army, Indian Air force and Indian Navy.
You can also get the job in private sector also.
For this,firstly you have take the experience from any company related with your field.
After taking the experience of about 1 year,you can easily get agood job in multinational or limited company.
Noted that in this type of work, experience matter.
BEST OF LUCK
20th June 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon,
Sir/Madam
I Have Completed my B.E in Mechanical Engg
From Utter pradesh Technical University
Lucknow .The college is not so
renowned and does not have any Campus
Placements.
I am Intersted to Know What are the career
prospects after it in government sector or mnc
if you can guide me I will be Grateful to you
26th August 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I have completed my Btech in Information Technology from Kolkta with6:68*
DGPA and my percentage in class 12th 51% and in class 10th 57% and i want a job in my field for my better future am i eligible for a good job.. Sir please suggest me abd give me best advice that where i will go and is it good for me KPO and BPO..or going out of kolkata ...*Sir..please please Sir give me best advice for my better career and my Future...*please Sir !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?