1st August 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I make OBC certificate in non creamy layer if my father is working in a government PSU as a class II officer with a salary of more than 4.5 Lakhs?

can i get obc non-creamy layer certificate , if my father works in PSU bank, and was directly recruited as class iii employee and promoted to class ii after the age of 40 years, and his only source of income is salary, which is above 6 lakhs?
9th November 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I make OBC certificate in non creamy layer if my father is working in a government PSU as a class II officer with a salary of more than 4.5 Lakhs?

is nri income considered for getting obc certificate
26th June 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Both parents are class B govt retired servant .their pension comes around Rs7 lakh per annum can the claim OBC non creamy layer
8th July 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I am working in Middle east and having an annual salary of 12Lakhs. My income from other sources (interest from bank fixed deposits) is 3.5 L approx.
Whether my son will belong to NC-OBC (Caste: Ezhava)
11th October 2014, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

It is clarified that the sons and daughters of parents of whom only the husband is a directly recruited Class II/Group B officer who gets into Class I/Group A at the age of 40 or earlier are treated to be in creamy layer.

MY QUESTION IS
GETS INTO CLASS I/GROUP A MEANS WHAT PROMOTION TO Class I/GROUP A OR ONLY SALARY GRADE PAY INCREASED TO Class I/GROUP(MEANS NO PROMOTION ONLY SALARY INCREASED)??
24th October 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

My father was a gr-1 gazetted officer. He became paralysed at the age of 52 and took vrs from service. Does I fall in non-creamy later and get obc certificate in wb?
26th April 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I am NRI working in Dubai, my daughter is eligible to get OBC certficate?
4th May 2016, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

My income is 15 lac from private sector company.My parents income is less than 6 lac.Can I get a OBC non-creamy layer certificate?
5th February 2017, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get OBC-NCL certificate if somebody working at Gulf as NRI ? His income in Gulf country is more than Rs 6 lakh/yearly but his Indian income is less than 2 lakh and does not have any agriculture lands. He belongs to central list of OBC category.
7th February 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Can a person working in a gulf country with annual income of 8 lakhs get non creamy layer obc certificate for his daughters neet exam
18th February 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Working abroad income is 5 Lakh per annum I can get non creamy layer certificate ?
27th April 2017, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I am an Engineer by profession belongs to OBC community and working in Qatar(NRI). Is my children eligible for OBC creamy layer certificate
27th April 2017, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I an Engineer by profession belongs to an OBC community and working in Qatar (NRI). There is no income in India. Is my children eligible for OBC creamy layer certificate
23rd August 2017, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Employee(NON EXECUTIVE) working in BHILAI STEEL in grade S-11 is equivalent to which group of govt.class employee & whether he can make OBC certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?