3rd June 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Is 11th and 12th compulsory to apply for Civil Service examination?

After completion of Matriculation I joined Diploma and did not completed 12th but I studied diploma and I also completed degree. So, will I be eligible for Civil Services examination?

7th June 2019, 06:09 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is 11th and 12th compulsory to apply for Civil Service examination?

Yes, 11th and 12th are not necessary to be completed by candidate for appearing in Civil Services Exam.

To be eligible for Civil Services Exam, one has to complete his/her graduation (like B.Com, B.Tech, BA, B.Sc., etc.) from a recognized University.

Since, you have completed Diploma course and further completed graduation so you are eligible to apply for Civil Services Exam.
7th June 2019, 11:22 PM
gmittal314

Since you have a degree in engineering, you are eligible to write Civil Service Examination. 11th and 12th are not basic requirement for CSE but candidate must be graduate in any discipline.
8th June 2019, 07:30 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes, 11th and 12th compulsory to apply for Civil Service examination. But you have to pursue Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

The examination is conducted by UPSC every year. The eligibility criteria to apply for this examination is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidate age must lie between 21 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, you have to first complete your Bachelor's degree in any discipline to appear in the examination. But still you can start the preparation for the examination as it is the best time. Go through the English newspaper and go through the monthly magazine.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?