24th August 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IIPM entrance exam for bba

admisson fourm
25th August 2011, 01:09 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

IIPM is a india's Global B school which provide BBA and MBA course to the eligible candidate. It provide best world class education and 100% placement. The admission into the IIPM is based on the marks obtained in 12th class. For more information please see the official website.
http://www.iipm.edu

Thanks
25th August 2011, 12:28 PM
SonalSinghal

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i need to know the complete info about iipm
and the fee deteails of iipm
Hi friend, your option is good though I have heard that IIPM is not a recognised university. So, look into this matter as it is a very serious issue. As you are interested in BBA program, I would advise you to look for unconventional programs as they are in good demand in the job market and will help you get a good job in any multi national organisation easily. Some of them are like Oil and gas marketing, Aviation mgmt, Logistics mgmt, Auto retailing etc. And there are some intergrated programs too like BBA+ Law, these programs will help you get a additional degree and save you time too. And as these programs are from core sector, there is huge demand for them. So, if these programs interests you, look for UPES,Dehradun as it's programs are very popular in pan Asia region. So, measure all your options carefully before taking any decision. All the best!!
17th September 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Is iipm that bad????????
plz suggest...
i wanna doo bba. wat is the best collage to go for bba???????
22nd November 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE FULL INFORMATION ABOUT BBA.. BECAURSE I WANT TO TAKE ADMMISION PLEASE INFORME ME FAST....OR SENT ME THE DETAIL ON MY E-MAIL [email protected] THANKS
23rd November 2011, 12:10 PM

Hey i am a student of class xii from purulia . . . From cbse background. I want to get the iipm prospectus and exam dates
2nd January 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

well its well said that IIPM IS NOT A GOOD INSTITUTE BUT IT IS THE BEST INSTITUTE IN INDIA. IT'S STUDY TOURS TO UK , US , ITS BBA MBA PROGRAM IN 3YEARS YOU WILL NOT GET IT ANYWHERE PLUS U GET A DEGREE FROM UK . YOUR CAMPUS PLACEMENT . DO ANY INSTITUTE PROVIDE THIS ? I GOT A JOB OF 26 LAKHS FROMK IIPM PLACEMENT .

YES, ITS FEES IS HIGH BUT ITS RTETURNS ARE ALSO HIGH . DO NOT GO WHT OTHERS SAY GO AND FEEL YOURSELF.
16th March 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

which entrance exam is necessary for admission in iipm ?
9th April 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Is IIPM good for BBA-MBA????
10th July 2012, 09:03 PM
saisri chowdary

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjusays View Post
iipm is not at all a good institute....so avoid doing bba from there....try for symbiosis through set exam or other institutes through your 12th score but avoid iipm....
if iipm hyderabad is not a good institute then which one is better for bba or bbm?in andhra pradesh or others? im asking this becoz i completed my inter 2nd year im thinking to do bba or bbm and then mba......please guide me
3rd February 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee of BBA in IIPM
11th October 2013, 10:44 PM
SURAJ KUMAR KHADKA

[[email protected];73602]i need to know the complete info about iipm
and the fee details of iipm[/QU AS KNOW IIPM IS THE TOP MOST B SCHOOLS IN MANAGEMENT STUDIES SO U CAN MAKE UR LIFE GREAT ...BBA AND MBA ARE THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT STAIRS FOR THEIR STUDIES ....IF U WANT TO KNOW THE ENTRANCE EXAM DATE LOG IN TO WWW.IIPM.EDU
24th March 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

After reading all the reviews I am now upset of this iipm I am not sure wat to take
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?