25th October 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after 10th? Which stream has a better scope in future?

Hue...
I m a student of 10 std and I m weak in maths bt I am having little interest in it though I love science bt now I think that its hard to work on.....i m having a cry low capacity of rattafication.....and this I don't think for my future in arts stream as well as I even don't have any knowledge about commerce soooo plzzzzzzzz help me to solve out my problem about my future stream.......%uD83D%uDE10
21st April 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I choose after 10th? Which stream has a better scope in future?

I have completed my 10th & waiting for the results,like would like to become a nutritionist which group should I take after 10th?
9th June 2015, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a dietitian ? Plz tell me the process. I have only 5 yrs
15th April 2016, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 10th class my aim is to become an ias officer which group shall I choose mipc or bipc
14th July 2020, 08:05 PM
S Amit rao

Hello mate, you should opt for science stream as it will provide you great future . go with science stream along with engineering in computer science. In the present scenario computer science stream is in great demand . you should learn multiple programming languages so that you can get multiple opportunities to have a successful future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?