26th May 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of AISSE results? From where to check the results of AISSE exam?

when will be the results published??????????????????
28th May 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of AISSE results? From where to check the results of AISSE exam?

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............. ........................................... Declear the aisse 2011 results plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz???????????
28th May 2011, 11:16 AM
npngpt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me the exact day when the class-X cbse result will be declared?
My friend the results will be announced on the 31st of may .
28th May 2011, 01:20 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Its not fix, the announcements will be last of may as my expectation.

All the best to all of you
28th May 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

when will be cbse 10th results i am very nervous
29th May 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL US WHEN IS THE CBSE CLASS !) AISSE RESULT>>>>PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzeee
31st May 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

its said that it will be published today,is it true?
1st June 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

when 'll the result for cbse class10 be announce for Gawahati region
2nd June 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

WEN THE RESULT will be Declare class 10 AISSE plz
21st February 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW MY EXAMINATION CENTRE.MY ROLL NO. IS 2618383.
4th May 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

my roll no. is 1203014 , exam name AISSE for 10th . I want to know my result . when does the result opens?
5th May 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

When will the result of 10 board i.e A.I.S.S.E is going to be published and on which website pls. inform me my email is [email protected] and my roll no. is 7178671.

Thanks
6th May 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

When will the result get announced?
6th May 2012, 06:21 PM
rocking_pr

aisse result is expected to declare on mid may or last week of may and it can be checked out at indiaresults.com
15th May 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

WHEN THE RESULTS OF AISE DECLARED?
15th May 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

when did the result will be given?????????? plzzz tell me some one plzz
15th May 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

what the nonsense the CBSE is doing???????????????
18th May 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

whts the result date of class x exams?////////////
18th April 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

anouncement date of aisse board exam
19th April 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

When will be AISSE examination of class 10th will be published?
5th May 2013, 12:28 PM
Hanchalappa

Post Re: Date of announcement of AISSE results? From where to check the results of AISSE exam?

Please inform me When will be the AISSE 2013 tenth results announced? From where to check the results of AISSE exam[/QUOTE]
10th May 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of aisse exam
11th May 2013, 05:04 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello Friend ,

All India Secondary School Examination (also known as AISSE) is a centralized public examination that students (belonging to CBSE-Affiliated schools) in India take up after class 10.

(AISSE) 2013, is about to declare result soon positively in the month of May itself probably in between 25-31 st may 2013 .

‎So friend , you can check your result by visiting this page :

http://cbse.nic.in/

GOOD LUCK ! !
18th May 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

when will the class 10 aisse 2013 results be declared?????????????? where will i get it??
2nd May 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

when will be the results of tenth 2013-2014
announced
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?