2nd July 2011, 09:03 PM
rajendra332

Default Re: BEL previous years question papers? Model question papers of Probationary Engineering Post?

Hi,

I have taken the entrance test conducted by BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) for the post of Probationory Engineer (Electronics).

The reason I am writing this review is to make sure students are informed about the change in the trend of this year's question paper (i.e., 2011).

The reviews about the examination and advices from seniors suggested me that (60 - 70) % of the questions do appear from the subjects {Microwave, Waveguides, Antennas, Analog Comm.}
But to my surprise, the paper this time included questions uniformly from almost all the subjects, with maximum questions appearing from basic Semi-conductor Electronics.

Syllabus is same as for GATE (ECE).
The exam is not so difficult if you attended for GATE or ENGG SERVICES EXAM.

Caution:
Make sure you enter the examination hall at least 30 min. before the test starts. This is because the OMR answer sheet includes sections where you need to bubble your name, post applied, reg. no, hall ticket number, etc., that take around 15min.

Related Questions:
  1. BEL previous years question papers? Model question papers of Probationary Engineering Post?
  2. BEL previous years question papers and model question papers for probationary engineering post for CSE?
  3. Syllabus and previous years question papers for BEL placement for the post of probationary engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  5. BEL probationary engineering exam syllabus? Previous years question papers in engineering stream?
  6. Previous years question papers of BEL probationary engineering exam? -- [New]
  7. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  8. BEL probationary engineering exam syllabus and previous years question papers in computer science stream
  9. Previous year Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  10. Syllabus and question papers for BEL recruitment for probationary engineering?
  11. Syllabus, marking scheme and previous years question papers for BEL Probationary Engineer?
  12. Previous years question papers and syllabus for BEL Probationary engineers entrance test?
  13. Previous years question papers of BEL probationary engineers for ECE?
  14. BEL previous years question papers for probationary engineer with answers?
  15. BEL latest probationary engineering question papers?
  16. Past year written papers of Probationary Engineer of BEL company for CS?
  17. Previous year Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  18. Previous year Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
5th August 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BEL previous years question papers? Model question papers of Probationary Engineering Post?

Sir, I belong to Computer Science & i need previous question papers related to my subject.

Email id--- [email protected]
13th October 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir...
I am diploma holder in ELECTRONICS ENGG. I need BEL previous year Question paper.
Can you give me last year BEL question paper.
PLEASE HELP ME.
THANK YOU...
MY email id- [email protected]
13th October 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

would you please send sample paper for BEL for the post of EAT(for Diploma in electronics) here [email protected] thank u...
17th November 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous years question paper . irespected u sir

my id : [email protected]
2nd December 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous papers database administraive test of BEL at [email protected]
2nd December 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of information technology stream. I want to know the syllabus of tahsel-database administrative post of BEL. Please send me some model question papers of information technology stream. My email-id is "[email protected]".
9th February 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can any one send bel previous year question papers to my mail id (ece)
[email protected]
plz send question paper our id [email protected]
18th February 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

please send PE post previous year question papers please.............
[email protected]
26th April 2012, 01:34 PM
sunita pandit

sir,
i need BEL previous years papers and model papers for the probationary engineering post... can you help me.........my e-mail id is [email protected]
26th April 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i need BEL previous years papers and model papers for the probationary engineering post of Electronics and Communication Engg... can you help me..........

my E-Mail ID is : [email protected]
27th April 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
i required to bel probationary engg. placment paper idea which type question they can ask?

ISHWAR SAHU
[email protected]
30th April 2012, 12:26 AM
himkaus

sir can u plz send me previous year question paper......
my email-id is [email protected]
thank you...
1st May 2012, 11:54 PM
indirabhanuprakash

Hi,

I need "BEL PE" previous year model papers(COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGG)

PLEASE SEND @ E-MAIL ID::: [email protected]

thanks
4th May 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by avni parasar View Post
hello ...plz give me some exm peper of bel
wait i will try
4th May 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i need bel probationary engineer previous year question papers and syllabus
PLEASE SEND TO THE MAIL [email protected]
4th May 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i need bel probationary engineer previous year question papers and syllabus
PLEASE SEND TO THE MAIL [email protected]
4th May 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I need previous year papers of ece.
my email id:[email protected]
5th May 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;696881]sir,
i need BEL previous years papers and model papers for the probationary engineering post... can you help me................................................

email id ; [email protected]
8th May 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me previous year sample papers for the post of BEL probationary engineering (electronics and communication ) please sir......to this email id [email protected]
9th May 2012, 12:25 PM
josh402

i need bel previous question papers for the post of probationary engineer..im 4m electronics n communication engineering..
9th May 2012, 12:27 PM
josh402

please send me the previous question papers of probationary engineer in BEL to my mail [email protected] help me
9th May 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I need BEL, PE previous year question paper and model for electronics stream.
9th May 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous papers and model paper for probationary engineer test for electronics stream
send my E-mail Id as below:
[email protected]
12th May 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous question paper for the post of BEL probationary engineer(ece)to this id [email protected]
13th May 2012, 12:19 AM
thirpak

would you please send sample paper for BEL for the post of PE(COMPUTER SCIENCE) here @ [email protected] thank u...
13th May 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

i need previous yrs bel question paper n syllabus.plzz anyone send me on ma mail id:[email protected].......
14th May 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir .
i am the student of electronics and communication engg..i need syllabus and previous years question papers for probationary engineer.please send me through my mail id [email protected].
15th May 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

sir'
i need BEL previous question papers and model papers(ece)for probationary engineer post ,pls send to my mail
[email protected]
16th May 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. I need syllabus and previous years ECE question papers for BEL PE exam. My mail id is--- [email protected]. Kindly help on this...
17th May 2012, 01:30 PM
vamsi888

bel previous question papers...
please
[email protected]
electronics and communication
18th May 2012, 02:25 PM
nikaljesatish

hello sir,
i want PE(BEL) previous solved paper with answer for computer science & engi. my mail id is [email protected]
19th May 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Can u please send me BEL PE previous year papers(electonics and communication]
[email protected]
21st May 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,Please send me BEL syllabus and previous papers for computer science at [email protected]
21st May 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send me previous year sample papers for the post of BEL probationary engineering (electronics and communication )
21st May 2012, 11:36 PM
souravdutta06

please send me previous papers for probationary engineer test at BEL [email protected]
22nd May 2012, 01:06 PM
kiran.j1213

Dear sir,
please send me previous papers for probationary engineer test for computer science to [email protected]
22nd May 2012, 01:08 PM
kiran.j1213

please send me previous papers for probationary engineer test for computer science at BEL to [email protected]
24th May 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/ mam
me want previous papers for probationary engineer test at BEL of CSE.
email is : [email protected]
thanx
24th May 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question paper of probationary engineering of bel to ma mail- [email protected]
24th May 2012, 09:25 PM
lakshmi xyzabc

can u plz send me BEL PE previous year question paper

[email protected]
25th May 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous question paper for the post of BEL probationary engineer( MECHANICAL ) to this e-id [email protected]
27th May 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous papers for probationary engineer test at [email protected]
3rd June 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

sir i need previous year bel question paper
5th June 2012, 08:51 AM
soumya maveli

plz send bel po exam syllabus nd prv question papers for cse to the mail [email protected]
8th June 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m in need of model question paper for BEL probationary post.please send me through my email id:[email protected]
10th June 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

please send me the link of BEL mechanical pervious year question papers on [email protected]
10th June 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous papers for probationary engineer test of BEL for COMPUTER SCIENCE on [email protected].... thank you
10th June 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the model question paper of probationary engineer test of BEL for mechanical
10th June 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the bel model papers for cse branch to my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?