1st July 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can girls apply for any branch in engineering? Best branch for girls having good scope in future?

what will be the future scope of EEE.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  2. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  3. Which branch to choose in engineering? Which one is better for girls?
  4. Which engineering branch is best for girls?
  5. Which stream in Engineering course has a better career scope for Girls?
  6. What is the future of a girl in the branch of Electronics and Instrumentation? In what environment do girls have to work?
  7. Is Instrumentation and Control branch in Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology good enough for Girls? What would be the scope in coming 4 to 5 years?
  8. How should I join marine engineering after scoring 80% in B.E 3rd year Mechanical branch
  9. Best engineering branch for girls in descending order? What is the scope in future
  10. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  11. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? Should I go for it or some other branch?
  12. Preferred branch for girls between Mechanical Engineering and Electronics? Which branch is good in order to get placement in ISRO? -- [New]
  13. Which branch should girls choose in engineering having good opportunities in future?
  14. How good is petroleum branch for girls and what is the scope of it?
  15. Is Petroleum branch good for girls? What is the scope of the same for girls?
  16. Engineering branch best suited for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Why IIT Roorkee is showing production and industrial engineering branch under Mechanical Department? Scope in this branch? Do girls get in this branch? Is is better than Metallurgy?
  18. Which branch should girls choose in engineering? What are the job opportunities in future?
2nd July 2012, 01:13 PM
archanagalenka

Default Re: Can girls apply for any branch in engineering? Best branch for girls having good scope in future?

dear friend,

all engineering branch are good because every engineering course have own application but the two most popular stream is CSE and ECE because both of these have chances to crack govt and private sector.

the govt sector jobs are BARC , DRDO ,ISRO ,BSNL ,IOCL ,NTPC etc also the private sector jobs are TCS , CTS , WIPRO etc.

these two stream depends only for mental work not for physical works so girls can easily choose above streams.

all the best

20th July 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to take civil branch in engenearing?is it really good for girls?please suggest me various scopes also relating to civil feild for girls?
26th July 2012, 10:09 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasak khurana View Post
respected sir i want ask u a question that can girls apply for any branch in engineering & also tell best branch for girls having a good scope in near future kasak khurana
Yes why not
surely girls can apply for any branch.There is misconception in some people that some branches like electrical etc are not suitable for girls but they are totally wrong on their part.Dont underestimate girls as they can do anything if they want.
Regarding good scope i would like to say all branches have great scope.Inspite of that too in my opinion IT/CSE/ECE are the branches having great scope and one advantage is that they offer room-oriented jobs which mostly girls like.
But it doesnt mean girls cant do feild oriented jobs.
27th July 2012, 03:18 AM
nkrjn17

Hii

The courses for the girls can be in the below priority.

CSE & IT
ECE
Biotech
EN
Chemical engineering

For the above said courses you get ample and well paid opportunities in teaching as well as research and Industry, which usually girls prefer. These courses does not require physical work and field work as in case of civil and mechanical.

According to me now a days girls are every where, don't underestimate your self,now are girls are better than boys in some cases. So choose field according to your interest and not according to your gender.
27th July 2012, 12:58 PM
Apurva Beniwal

Thumbs up Re: Can girls apply for any branch in engineering? Best branch for girls having good scope in future?

Quote:
respected sir i want ask u a question that can girls apply for any branch in engineering & also tell best branch for girls having a good scope in near future kasak khurana
yes Kasak you can apply for any branch in Btech ... 1stly you must give exams for good Institues, like IITJEE, AIEEE and your regional CET if you are getting a good college then stream does not matter more, and if even then you want me to suggest the ranking for branches according to the comfort of girls then it will be: 1. CSE/ IT 2. ECE 3. environmental engineering
Good luck
14th August 2012, 09:56 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Yes offcourse , girls can apply for any Branch in engineering as it is not specified anywhere that only boys can apply ofr engineering.

But The Streams that girls should choose one out of them are :

* Computer Science & Engineering.

* Information Technology

* Telecommunication & Mass Media

These are the best branches for girls to pursue engineering because after completing engineering , its damn sure that they will get good jobs with handsome salaries in top IT companies.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
14th August 2012, 10:18 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

There is no limitation for girls in engg.
the best suitable branche for the girls is IT.
IT is information technology which is the best for girls.

so, this is the main thing is that the girls have a sweet voice, which is very essential in the IT branch.
thanks.
16th August 2012, 03:17 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

DEAR FRIEND,

If she is able to handle all the pressure and tasks, then nothing is impossible and so there will be no specific branches for boys and girls separately.

So always go for that stream in which you are interested, no matter whether that branch is suitable for girls or not.

The different branches in Engineering are:

Civil Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Computer Science Engineering
Information Technology
Electronics and communication Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Biotechnology
Bio Medical Engineering
Environmental Engineering
Automobile Engineering
etc......

ALL THE BEST.
19th October 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

is it better to choose software engineering ...............????????????????
22nd October 2012, 07:07 PM
25ishutiwari

yes girls can apply for any branch of engn if they have the potential . for girls mechanical, computer science and infirmation technology are ok...
4th April 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am interested in maths I would like to join engineering. Plz say any valuable course for girls which has good scope in future
25th April 2013, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the future in B.Arch for girls in last 4-5 years???
11th May 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

IS THE INFORMATION SCIENCE BRANCH HAS GOOD SCOPE FOR GIRLS WITH GOOD PLACEMENT PLEASE SUGGEST ME
11th May 2013, 11:13 PM
RKMALAV
Junior Member+

HELLO..
I think girls can do any jobs same as boys...becausue present tym girls are ahead one step than boys.
so...girls..can apply anybranch of engineering.
There are following branches are best for girls:-
  1. Civil Engineering
  2. Electrical Engineering
  3. Computer Science Engineering
  4. Information Technology
  5. Electronics and communication Engineering
  6. Chemical Engineering
  7. Mechanical Engineering
  8. Biotechnology
  9. Bio Medical Engineering
  10. Environmental Engineering
  11. Automobile Engineering, etc.
20th May 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i am a girl what branch has scope in future?aerospace or production or automobile and suggest the best and i got 94.8% in 12th my cut off 191
22nd May 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i m good at maths and chemistry but not so good in physics, so can any one suggest me which branch should i opt for ,, and what are the core branches and there importance compared to other branches . can i get a good job in bhopal or indore choosing i.t ???????? plzzz do help and suggest as per 2013
2nd June 2013, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

I have passsed my 12th std. i like the field which has more opportunities for the researches. i'm confuced with field entc n chemical engg. i have studied electronics in std 8th to 10th bt i like chemistry specially reactions most. and also like chemistry practical than phy practical so which branch should i take for the BE?? plizsuggest me as early as possible
3rd June 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

My daughter's puc marks in pcm 51.5%, can she do engineering & which branch ?
11th June 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Can girls apply for any branch in engineering? Best branch for girls having good scope in future?

Quote:
Can I know sir which engineering field is better for girls and also location of its colleges?
22nd June 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i want my best furure after marriage also.
n i m intrested in every field.but i luv civil branch most.
so wht should i prefer for my future plz suggest me.
22nd June 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I like to take electrical&electronics engineering branch,ifit have well scope in future? & how would
be the job oportunities in this for girls.
22nd June 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I like to take electrical&electronics engineering branch,it has well scope now? and how would be the
job oportunities in future for girls
4th July 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

do girls safe in petrolium eng ??how much girls got placement in this field per year??
31st May 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

hi...i read your article evry question had a satisfactory answer to all.. my question is tht i m a girl belonging to a middle class family n i m willing to do job aftr compltng my engineering so i m a little confused tht to go either in IT or ELECTRONICS N COMMUNICATION ? becz sme say IT scope is dwn n jobs r nt available in gujarat so its a humble request to solve my query it wil help me a lot ...
reply as early as possible
29th June 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

hi i am very interested in event management and i am also interested in business but i want to do engineering so what branch i choose
9th May 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

which branch in engineering has best scope in next 10 years.
12th March 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i have done diploma mechanical engineering in 2015. which courses is better some people diploma mechanical is not suitable for girls but before decission is not good but please guide me sir next what i do i have good scope for my future & good opportunity sir
thanking you sir please send my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?