14th July 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer BSc Astrophysics course in India?

sir i have completed 12th in year 2012 with 88% and discontinued my studies now do i hav any chance of completing graduate in astrophysics

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
  2. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Astrophysics) in India? Qualification required to get admission?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Astrophysics in India
  5. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  6. Colleges offering B.Sc in Astrophysics?
  7. List of colleges in India from where I can become a Cosmologist?
  8. How can I study M.Sc(Astrophysics) being a B.Sc(Applied Physics) candidate? Minimum marks required to get admission? List of colleges in India?
  9. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  10. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. Entrance exam, eligibility and procedure to get admission in colleges offering Astrophysics course in India? -- [New]
  12. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  13. List of BSc Astrophysics colleges in Maharsahtra? What is their cutoff HSc Percentage?
  14. Job opportunities in BSc Astrophysics? Which are the best colleges for BSc Astrophysics in Chennai?
  15. Colleges offering education in BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka?
  16. Colleges offering best education in BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka?
  17. Which are the colleges offering Best education in BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka?
  18. List of Institutions in India offering M.Teh in Astrophysics? Which other streams can I choose in M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
17th June 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer BSc Astrophysics course in India?

Please suggest me. I am BE Electronics and telecommunications engineer pass out year is 2017 I have also complete my 12th in science. ( PCB group) and now I want to take admission to Bsc Astrophysics is it possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?