15th May 2015, 10:48 PM
MASTER RAVI

Default Re: List of Regular MBA colleges in India?

List of Regular MBA colleges in India

1.Indian Institute of Management Indore
2.Nirma Institute of Management Ahmedabad
3.Department of Business Administration Aligarh
4.Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Mumbai
5.Fore School of Management New Delhi
6.Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Pune
7.Indian Institute of Management-Calcutta
8.Indian Institute of Management (Kolkata)
9.Indian Institute of Management-Lucknow
10.Sheela Devi Institute of Management & Technology

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 49% in B.Com? List of colleges?
  2. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  3. Among CAT, MAT and XAT which is to appear for studying Regular/Distance/Integrated MBA for B.Com student? List of reputed MBA colleges in Punjab? -- [New]
  4. List of government universities and colleges to pursue MBA regular program? What is the date and the type of exam
  5. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  6. List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India
  7. List of MBA colleges in North India?
  8. Can I pursue MBA after scoring 49% in B.Com? List of colleges offering MBA through distance?
  9. List of top colleges in India offering MBA in Banking Fielf?
  10. List of MBA colleges in India where I can pursue MBA? I have secured 683.5 composite score
  11. Am I eligible to study Regular MBA if pursuing BBA from SMU-DE?
  12. List of colleges which offer MBA in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  14. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  15. How to do MBA in regular mode after scoring 48% in B.Com
  16. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad?
  17. List of colleges in India offering MBA in Power Management? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Which course is better between Regular MBA and Executive MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?