31st August 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chapter-wise weightage of marks in IIT JEE for Physics, chemistry and mathematics

PLEASE GIVE ME a correct way of chapter wise weightage
21st September 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chapter-wise weightage of marks in IIT JEE for Physics, chemistry and mathematics

why there is no weightage in iitjee?
1st October 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esha Sharma View Post
Hey Friend
I can't tell you the weight age for subjects but would like to guide you to give preference to the chapters in subjects as you are preparing it for board exams that will be enough for you.
but mam i want to know
13th October 2011, 12:08 PM

please tell me the chapterwise weightage of physics maths and chemistry for iit-jee. i have reservation too.i belongs to sheduled caste and tell me the cut-off marks for each subjects
25th December 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

how many we have to score in iit to get seat in iit-jee and to get seat in best college
25th December 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

how many marks we have to get to get qualified in iit and to get seat in best college
16th January 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

chapter wise watage of chemistry of 12
29th March 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how to score atleast 200 marks in iit jee?
30th March 2012, 04:38 PM
Denny_Crane

hii physics,chemistry in needed to get into enginnering , defianately the more high marks you get the more the chences for you to get into top colleges in the country, by getting good marks you will also get high rank in your respcetive entrance exams.

To be an software engineer you need to do engineering from any of the reputed colleges of the country.you can either go for the,

1. electronics and communication.
2. computer science.
3. information science.
4. mechanical.
5.civil or any any other branches too.

you can also learn good courses like JAVA,DOT NET which will be useful in future.

R
5th April 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the required cut off marks for obc girl candidate to clear iit
7th April 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

which chapter should be given first preferance for iitjee?
16th September 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the new pattern of iit (ISET)
24th September 2012, 02:15 PM
ukp92

Hi Mukesh
I want to tell you that there is no chapter wise marks distribution in JEE, however you can get an idea about the trend of marks distribution of various chapters in JEE by analyzing the
last years question papers. Still the JEE paper has been always known for variations, so you need to prepare all the chapters well.
9th November 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Please, tell me the weightage of every chapter in every suject in past 10 years of IIt examination.
21st August 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
there is nothing like weightage for iit jee every year the pattern changes so you never know anything may be asked anytime thats why better prepare everything thoroughly if you can prpare everything atleast leave as less as you can
watagemaks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?