10th August 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start my IES preparation? I am BE electronics third year student

i am a third year marine engg student ....can i know please how to get in to customs ??? which exams are required to be cracked and which all subjects should i study . :)
1st November 2011, 11:18 AM
monta20

Default Re: How to start my IES preparation? I am BE electronics third year student

hello sir...i am monika....3rd year student of ece...may i ask u which coaching is best in delhi or in whole india ???
13th April 2012, 08:38 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: How to start my IES preparation? I am BE electronics third year student

dear friend,

IES is an exam which does not requires indepth knowledge of concepts but it requires vast knowledge of concepts so by trying to read more and more for it , you can definitely ensure your selection in it but you can't be comfortable due to easiness of the paper since the competition is not so less in this exam.

so be fair for the studies and try to max as much as possible.

i am providing you its form. %24iesform10_vriti.pdf

and as you know that its online so you have to practice mocks test as well for it .

i think arihant publication will give a good idea about the format of questions

hope your doubts to be cleared .
feel free to post as many doubts as you can,we are here to solve your doubts as much as possible.
9th May 2013, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

I am B.tech IT just now finished my course shall i apply for ies exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?