2nd June 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top colleges in DU for Physics(Hons.) after 12th with 83% marks? Admission procedure?

sir i had got only 84% marks in 12 stand. commerce stream will you pl z tell me that can i got admission in top 5 collages of Du I want to do b.com (hons.) having 43 marks in mathematics as an additional subject??????

Related Questions:
  1. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  2. How to take admission in top colleges if my 12th marks are just 51%?
  3. Top 10 B.Tech colleges in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  5. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com?
  6. What is BBA and do I need to give any entrance exam for the course?
  7. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  8. After completing SSLC is it possible to do BCA?
  9. Is 12th passed YMCOU student eligible for graduation?
  10. List of best colleges in Vancouver? What is the admission procedure to be followed?
  11. Procedure to get admission in regular B.A Course after 12th Class from an Open School -- [New]
  12. How to apply for BA course? How many exams are there for private B.A English?
  13. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in Hotel Management Course in top colleges? What is the fee?
  15. Can I get admission directly in any top engineering colleges after securing 95.2% marks in CBSE 12th class?
  16. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India? What is required to gain admission in the top colleges?
  17. Admission procedure for B.com course after 12th? Marks required in 12th to get admission?
  18. Entrance exams which I need to answer to get in BBA, B.Com course in top colleges? What is the admission procedure?
3rd June 2014, 01:38 PM
Career Counsellor

Default Re: Top colleges in DU for Physics(Hons.) after 12th with 83% marks? Admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 67% marks in CBSE in Class 12 in 2014 in the PCM stream and want to pursue B.Sc. Mathematics from Delhi University.Which college will I get and would that be good for studying Mathematics?
You may not get any good college in DU for regular course. However You may get evening classes in some average colleges.
1st July 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i have got 95 % in 12th cbse
i wish to apply for BA frm DU
and further i want to gof or UPSC
can u plz tell me which colleges can i get at this percentile ?
and is there any deduction of percentage fr me being a science studet ?
7th July 2014, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 81% in pcm physics 89 chemistry81 math 74 which collage is best for me for phy honrs
29th May 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 60 in physics 55 in chemistry and 95 in maths which college i get
6th June 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

sir ,I have got 96.3% in PCM.So if got a chance ,which college should I prefer for Bsc hons in physics among Hindu and St. Stephens.Also tell if any other better choice is available.Why is there such great difference in fees of Hindu and St. Stephens college.
22nd June 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission for a regular college with 83% marks in any top colleges of du and i dont have maths also, I have IP as my subject instead of maths and is there any top college for me in du ?
29th March 2016, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I have got 87% in 12th in pcm with 93 in physics and 88 in chem . can I get a seat in du for physics hons.? please help me by answering my question .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?