24th February 2012, 01:05 PM

Default Re: educational qualification for group1 and group2 exam?

Originally Posted by simbhu View Post
hi.....am dinesh....pursuing engineering finalyear(cse)..may i know abt d educational qualification for group1 nd group2 exam......am i eligible 2 write dese exams????caz i gona complete b.e by april 2010nly.......what are the post available for group1b nd group2 exam????which post will b suitable for me as im a engineering student????which s d highest paid post in group1b nd group2 exam?????
answer; i say what is ur eligible for gruop 1 & 2
27th February 2012, 11:54 AM
drurv

If yes then you are eligible for both gruop-1 & 2.

Group - 1 consists of mainly executive posts like executive engineer,deputy-collector,director etc.

Group-2 consists of mainly posts like junior engineer,municiple commissioner,deputy-megistrate etc.

So,gruop-1 will best suits you as you are an engineer,not only in respect of post but also in respect of pay and allowance.

Date for availability of applications for gruop-2 are over.But for gruop-1 application is available online at tnpsc's official website- http://tnpsconline.tn.nic.in
last date is 27.01.2010
27th February 2012, 07:39 PM
michael_scofield

Your question is not clear.You have not mentioned which type post you need.

You are eligible for Clerical Examination.To appear for this examination,the candidate need to complete 12th from a recognized board or equivalent qualification.

You are not eligible for Probationary Officer examination.Because graduate candidates only eligible to apply for the examination.

Bank Clerical Eligibility Criteria :-

>>>>The candidate must have a complete their 12th examination from a recognized board or equivalent qualification.

>>>>The candidate must have secure at least 50-60% marks in their examination.

>>>>The age should be between 21 years and 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination.

>>>>Upper age limit is applicable for various reserved categories are SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen/PD categories.

>>>>IBPS bank was released the notification.if you are interested apply for this examination.

Important dates of this examination :-

Start date for online registration : 25/08/11

Last date for online registration : 24/09/11

Date of written examination : 27/11/11

Examination pattern :-
10th March 2012, 10:23 PM
123dolly

Date for availability of applications for gruop-2 are over.But for gruop-1 application is available online at tnpsc's official website- http://tnpsconline.tn.nic.in
last date is 27.01.2010
13th March 2012, 12:23 PM
jobsick

Group - 1 consists of mainly executive posts like executive engineer,deputy-collector,director etc.

Group-2 consists of mainly posts like junior engineer,municiple commissioner,deputy-megistrate etc.

So,gruop-1 will best suits you as you are an engineer,not only in respect of post but also in respect of pay and allowance.

16th March 2012, 09:52 AM

i have completed graduation with 58% and PG(M.B.A) with 61%,am i eligible for group2 exam?
26th March 2012, 09:38 PM

hai.i recently completed bsc nursing.i want write group 2 exam. am i eligible for group 2?
30th March 2012, 01:36 PM

am i eligible for group 2 services.My qualification is Bsc nursing,Msc ursing
14th April 2012, 09:55 PM
123dolly

you are appearing for gruop-1 & 2. I guess you are talking about TNPSC.

last date is 27.01.2010

15th April 2012, 12:56 AM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Originally Posted by simbhu View Post
hi.....am dinesh....pursuing engineering finalyear(cse)..may i know abt d educational qualification for group1 nd group2 exam......am i eligible 2 write dese exams????caz i gona complete b.e by april 2010nly.......what are the post available for group1b nd group2 exam????which post will b suitable for me as im a engineering student????which s d highest paid post in group1b nd group2 exam?????
the educational qualification for group 1 and group 2 exams are degree.
20th April 2012, 04:50 PM

I"M DOING FINAL YEAR BA.ISNT IM ELIGIBLE TO APPLY TNPSC GROUP1,2,4,VAO.IM VERY MUCH CONFUSED.WHICH IS THE BEST.
20th April 2012, 08:50 PM
123dolly

yes then you are eligible for both gruop-1 & 2.

last date is 27.01.2010

21st April 2012, 01:15 AM

i did my degree in one sitting mode...can i eligible for group2 exam
28th April 2012, 10:58 PM
123dolly

You have'nt mentioned for which entrance you are appearing for gruop-1 & 2. I guess you are talking about TNPSC.

last date is 27.01.2010

30th April 2012, 07:30 PM
onest

30th April 2012, 10:56 PM
sirimulla srikanth

HI....

Qualification required for GROUP-I and GROUP-II exam is graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.Candidate should be a citizen of india the main purpose of this exam is to recruit the candidates in various departments in various jobs.

BEST OF LUCK.....
6th May 2012, 05:16 AM

i was completed my 10th class in 1999-2000 and then dis contuined my Inter and Now doing my DegreeBcom Gneral Final YearThrough Distance mood from Nagarjuna University my Date of Birth is Nov 04 1982, BC'C cast Please Suggest Me Am i Aligible or Not? Nagabhushan.V my mail id: [email protected]
9th May 2012, 11:35 PM

i have completed btech with 58% Am i eligible for Group 2 exams
plz tel me
23rd July 2012, 11:51 PM

I have completed my class 10 and 3 years diploma in electronics and communication regular college. Further I completed my BSC computer science in Annamalai university through distance education.i.e correspondence course under regular scheme and it is not an open university system. I also did complete my MCA in the same university. passed over 55% in all board exams. Can I apply for TNPSC group 2 exam please. M.Senthilkumaran. kindly reply me to my email id [email protected]
15th September 2012, 01:02 PM

am i eligible for group2 exams while persuing b-pharmacy final year
15th September 2012, 01:05 PM

15th September 2012, 01:12 PM

16th September 2012, 10:55 AM

Dear, Sir , I have completed BA(Pub.ADM politics socilogy) in distance mode. may i eligible for group1 or 2 Examination.please tell me...........?
5th December 2012, 01:39 PM

hello sir , i finished my degree in last apirl 2012. i have one arriar in last semester . i wrote exam .may i eliglible for group 1 and 2 examination .please tel me sir ? this is my mail id [email protected] kindly reply me to sir...............
7th December 2012, 02:19 PM

Sir,im sekhar persuing 4th b.tech of cse can I eligible for writing d group 2
9th January 2013, 10:09 PM

What is the qualification
13th March 2013, 12:46 PM

sir...i finished b.sc(cs) in madras university...can i elijible 2 apply tnpsc exam for group 1&2
1st April 2013, 01:12 PM

respected sir,
now am doing final yr BE.MECH.after completion of my degree,i will get convacation certificate within 1mnt but i will get my degree certificate after 1yr.am i eligible to write the group2,ssc combined graduate level and upsc-assistant commandant exams with the help of convacation certificate?? else i need degree certificate??. online registration they are asking the serial number of degree certificate,but i would have convacation certificate oly..what s the eligibility and what i have to do sir?? pls help me..
4th June 2013, 01:28 PM

i am studying b.tech 3rd year IT branch can i write group exams after 4th year ?
How much percentage required to write group exams?
13th July 2013, 01:02 PM

i am sc candet. i completed b.com in 2008 comparment.i didnt get a job now ihave interested to write group 1 &2 shall i am eligible or not sir
14th April 2018, 10:53 AM

I'm planning to join my daughter in Bpharm or BSc Nursing .After finishing the course did she eligible to write goup1 and group 2exam.