6th March 2012, 05:03 PM
namnikhil

Default Re: Syllabus for junior executive, airport authority of india?

Sir,
I applied for the post for Junior Executive (Information Technology). i need questions papers and syllabus.please help me out.
My Email Id:- [email protected]
Thanks and Regards,
Nikhil

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
  2. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  3. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  4. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  5. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  6. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  7. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam? -- [New]
  8. Syllabus of Airport Authority Of India for Jr Executive(Electronics)
  9. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  10. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  11. Syllabus and question paper of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Electronics)?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  13. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  14. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  15. Date and time of exam of Junior executive engineers(IT) Airport Authority of India? What is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?
  17. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Air Traffic Controller) recruitment exam?
  18. What is the syllabus and question pattern of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Technical(Mechanical Engineer) Written exam?
10th March 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i need a syalbus and some question papers for exam of junior executive (information technology) in aai and sir can you inform me the exam date on my mail . kindly send me sir. i will be very kind of you.mail me at [email protected]
Thanking you sir.
12th March 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me what is the syllabus for junior executive(electronics) and ATC(electronics) examination of airport authority of india????
13th March 2012, 12:33 AM
shinu.shriya

Why the examination centres of AAI are not in chandigarh or himachal pradesh? Why there is no opportunity in himachal pradesh or chandigarh in RRB?
13th March 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

which are selected hdfc banks to pay DD?
13th March 2012, 11:19 PM
TrinityKiller

Hiiiiiiiiiii,
Tehsildar Exam consists of 8 papers.The details are as follows:
Paper – 1: Land Revenue Acts and Rules
Paper – 2: Arithmetic and Patwaris Mensuration
Paper – 3: Minor Revenue Acts and Rules
Paper – 4: Hindi (In Devnagri Script)
Paper – 5: Criminal Law and Procedure
Paper – 6 : Revenue Case
Paper – 7: Local and Special Laws
Paper – 8 : Local Funds, Treasury and Financial Rules
14th March 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Please send me syllabus and previous model paper for Jr HR executive post in AAI on
[email protected]
16th March 2012, 11:14 PM
nagu21

Default Re: Syllabus for junior executive(ATC, IT ), airport authority of india?

Sir,
I applied for the post for Junior Executive (Information Technology). i need questions papers and syllabus.please help me out.
Thanks and Regards,
Nagu
27th March 2012, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for junior executive(ATC, IT ), airport authority of india?

Sir,
Thanks and Regards,
Arup
1st April 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

plz send the syllabus for aai jr.executive(atc) post for IT branch.

my email- id - [email protected]
7th April 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Hai,
I Srinivas,I completed MCA and i did apply for post of Junior Executive(IT). I dont know the syllabus and Model papers pattern.
So i kindly request you,pls send proper info to my mail '[email protected]' , leading success in my first attempt.

yours friend.......
11th April 2012, 07:06 PM
rujuta ozarkar

respected sir i have applied for the post of junior executive electronics , plz send me its syllabus & previous papers on my mail id [email protected]
16th April 2012, 02:04 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

friend ,
The written test for the post of Jr. Executive (Electronics) is scheduled to be conducted on 04.07.2010 (Sunday) at 1100hrs. and thereafter you will be called for interview for which details will be provided on the website .

syllabus is given in the information brochure given to you .

i am attaching you a file which will be helpful to you .
Notice_JEElex.pdf

for more details about the axamination , please visit http://www.airportsindia.org.in

If you have any problem , you may contact on the working days during working hours on telephone No. 24632950 Extn. 2431 / 2449 / 2467 from 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM

best of luck.!!!!
30th April 2012, 12:12 PM
lat12

when is the exam for jr. executive post for IT branch will be conducted in 2012?? and any idea about the syllabus and pattern for this post especially?
30th April 2012, 07:56 PM
bunty00

hy,
General Conditions for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2012 :

1. Management will have the discretion for rejecting any AAI Jobs 2012 application without assigning any reason for fixing higher standards for calling candidates for written / trade test & interview and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.

2. Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2012 Application giving full particulars as per format along with 3 recent passport size photographs out of which one pasted on the top right hand corner of the application and duly attested by the Gazetted Officer and two in a small cover attached with the application should reach to the following address on or before 16th April 2012 along with the Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalised Bank for 100/- ( Rupees One hundred only ) ( non – refundable ) in favour of Airports Authority of India ( except SC / ST candidates as per Govt. policy ). Airports Authority of India will not be responsible for any postal delay.

Office of General Manager ( HR ),
Airports Authority of India,
Regional Headquarters, Northern Region,
Operational Offices, Gurgaon Road,
New Delhi – 110037.

3. Incomplete AAI Junior Assistant Vacancy 2012 application, those not confirming to the job specifications / application format not completed, received later than the specified date and without attested copies of the testimonials / certificates, proof of age, qualification, category, valid experience etc will be rejected summarily and no request in this regard will be entertained in any case. Mere fulfillment of requirement laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for the AAI test and interview 2012.

4. The management has the discretion not to fill any vacancy and the vacancy position shown above may also change depending upon the AAI requirement 2012.

5. The certificate of SC / ST / OBC / Ex – Serviceman should be in the proper prescribed form and should have been issued by the appropriate authority.

6. The experience certificate attached with application must clearly indicate the nature of post, period, service, job performed, reason for leaving the job, full name / signature and designation of issuing authority and his address.

7. The candidates already in employment of Central / State Govt. or Govt. undertaking / Autonomous bodies should apply only through proper channel. Their advance copy will not be entertained.

8. Candidates selected are likely to be posted on round the clock duties wherever applicable and in any part of India.

9. Any attempt to bring outside influence for consideration of the candidature in any manner whatsoever will amount to disqualification and the candidature of such candidates will be rejected. The decision of the Selection Committee is final and binding on each candidate.

10. No separate communication will be issued in this regard except to the selected candidate.

11. The candidates will have the option to use Hindi or English in answering the AAI question papers.

12. The candidates must be registered in local Employment Exchange.

13. Candidates who have applied earlier in the year 2007 need not apply again.

14. AAI has right to scrap the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
2nd May 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I completed my B.Tech in Electronics & instrumentation(E&I) with an aggregate of
70.61% and I want to apply for Jr.executive(electronics) post. sir could u please inform me about the date of exam & also the how to get the hall ticket on my mail :
[email protected]
7th August 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

sir /mam
please tell me syllabus for junior executive, airport authority of india, for information technology , u can mail me on [email protected].
17th August 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have received admit card for junior executive (IT). can you please give me details about syllabus and sample paper?
27th August 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi all...I am preparing for the AAI Operation examination. I didn't get the detail syllabus. Can anyone please provide me the syllabus for the exam specially the pattern of questions in math, GI, English. Also they are asking that 50% questions will come from the qualification mentioned in the ad. I am a MBA graduate in marketing. Being a vast syllabus I am failing to get the idea of the questions that can come from MBA. Is there any technical question that can come for this post? Please help me. Can anyone send me all these details to may mail id- [email protected]
16th October 2012, 07:46 PM
shweta raana

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveengoddala View Post
have received the hall ticket for the written exam of Jr.Executive engineer(electronics).kindly mail me information about exam and syllabus and previous year question papers.
exam paper of both examination is of two hours and exam paper consists two sections technical section and non technical section. however there are no fixed number of questions in exam some times total number of question may be 100 oir some time it may be 150. technical section contains 55% to 60% (questions from electronics / communication / microwave / digital electronics / control system / computer / information technology) non technical questions contains 40% to 40 % questions (from general knowledge, English language, reasoning and general mathematics).
8th July 2014, 05:59 PM
san1984

Dear Sir/Mam

i want model paper for executive post (Executive(Signal & Telecommunication)).
Pls provide on mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?