19th June 2011, 07:17 PM

Default Re: Entrance exam for government job in Karnataka for PUC passed candidates?

I am presently doing 2nd year bsc in computer science.. I have passed puc with 76%... Please suggest me for a govt job such tat when i finish my degree i shud b promoted on the basis on my degree.
20th June 2011, 12:57 AM

Default Re: Entrance exam for government job in Karnataka for PUC passed candidates?

sir, i want to know about govt jobs .........on pu in karnataka
please inform to me kindly requesting to u sir...
NAME:HANUMESH K
CELL:8867212820
23rd June 2011, 04:07 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am kiran, i have completed bcom from VV Puram evening college waiting for result, and also i have completed Diplomo in computer Hardware & Networking course from Jetking institution. i am looking for a Govt job, kindly let me know which job is suitable for me, if any vacancies are there pls revert me.

with regards
Kirana HJ
Mysore
27th June 2011, 02:04 PM

hi, I am a 2011 Engineering graduate with overall 81.2% aggregate... Now interested in working in public/govt. sector jobs or in govt. banking jobs... please provide sujjestions & approach
8th July 2011, 02:13 PM

i am vasantha i have passed in p u c &tch i want govt job pls inform
11th July 2011, 02:34 PM

i want govt job
13th July 2011, 01:31 AM
ammunation

there is lot of the government job in Karnataka for PUC passed candidates.

and these all are published on the emoployments news.

as well as on some other websites.

so you can also check it on the websites

http://www.freshersworld.com

17th July 2011, 09:47 PM
Devanand.Desai

Default B.Com.BA.Bsc BE yet to complete

ok dude first you complete another three four cources than only you will get govt jobs otherwise you wont get govt jobs than after completing these cources you will eligible for peon job if you are still confusing contact this no
19th July 2011, 11:14 PM

sir, i have completed puc science with 56./.can i get govt job.
22nd July 2011, 08:21 PM

sir, i have completed diploma e&c. have a experience of 5 years as a computer operator. i would like to know about govt jobs for me. please send any govt opportunities to my id [email protected]
Ph : 8904138977
22nd July 2011, 10:41 PM

I WANT A GOVT JOB IN TELECOM FOR THAT HOW TO APPLY OR THERE IS ANY EXAMS
3rd August 2011, 10:30 PM

i complit digree what i do
4th August 2011, 05:26 PM

my name is lekha, i have finished ma 2nd p.u and now pursuing 2nd b.com in corres from B.U.I have also done ma diploma in fashion designing and CRS in airline.
would you please let me know if there is any government vacancy that match my profile.
email id: [email protected]
I have done my education in bangalore.
14th August 2011, 09:51 PM

DEAR SIR

ALL KARNATAKA STATE GOVT IN CLERICAL POST S.S.L.C. P.U.C. AND DEGREE CALL FARM
R U INTEREST

E MAIL SEND ME SIR UR DETAILS

MOBIL 9902787507

FROM M/R SANTOSH
HUBLI

THANKS
SANTOSH
16th August 2011, 01:51 PM

Dear sir / madum
i am Srikanth studying i 2nd year BA .and 3 years computer job experiance. 2 year expriance company shahi garment auditor exprirance. I want to know about govt jobs or pvt jobs in karnataka. could u pls inform me my e mail addras. [email protected]. mobail number 9845384463
24th August 2011, 01:38 PM

sir I would like to know any Entrance exam for government job in Karnataka for PUC passed candidates.
24th August 2011, 01:40 PM

I would like to know any Entrance exam for government job in Karnataka for PUC passed candidate
24th August 2011, 02:05 PM

I had completed 2nd PUC in SCIENCE(PCMC) in the year of 2009-2010 with CBSE Syllabus.If there is any government job exams conducting in the year of 2011 plz requesting to inform to the following Email ID.
with Regards
Anusuya

26th August 2011, 04:15 PM

I m Karthik My Qualification is PUC II (Commerce) Completed and I have Computer knowledge also so I want government job in karnataka so please Accept me
7th September 2011, 03:44 PM

dear si
r i am p u c passed
i want to know about govt jobs or pvt jobs in karnataka ... could u pls u inform me
my cell no; 9663526002
7th September 2011, 05:14 PM

Dear Sir / Madum... I am Shankar from Nidagundi Dt : Bijapur
I have completed my COPA & I am studying BA Final Year..
I want to work in computer field after complete my graduation.
Please give me that Government jobs information to my
emai id : [email protected]
7th September 2011, 05:42 PM

Dear Sir / Madam...
I am Shankar from Nidagundi Dist : Bijapur
I have completed my COPA in the year 2008.
Now i am studying BA Final Year.
I would like to work in computer field after compleation my graduation.
Please tell / give me the information about computer operator jobs in karnataka.
My email id is given below..
email id : [email protected]
Thank You..!!
19th September 2011, 02:29 PM

i want to know the government jobs for sslc passed candidates
21st September 2011, 12:01 PM
MUTHUKUMAR.N

[QUOTE=Unregistered;104136]I would like to know any Entrance exam for government job in Karnataka for PUC passed candidates.

What type of examinations are available right now?

Thanks and Regards.

muthukumar.N [QUOTE]
25th September 2011, 11:47 AM

I would like to know any Entrance exam for government job in Karnataka for PUC passed candidates.

What type of examinations are available right now?

Thanks and Regards.

Sudhakar G.
sir which type of exams are available now
12th October 2011, 12:56 AM

Hi I have completed MSW, searching for Jobs in Bangalore. Please if anyone can help give me a call on 9980600822.
12th October 2011, 05:43 PM
IMAMAHUSEN DIDGUR

Originally Posted by Shagun Makin View Post
Dear Friend if you want to look for government jobs in your city then consult your local newspaper everyday.

You can even search for govenment Job in your city on google.

Hope this will meet your need.
puc commarce
15th October 2011, 12:42 PM
basavaraju.b.g

Dear sir.. I'm studying 2nd puc.
I want to know about govt jobs or pvt jobs in karnataka... Could u pls inform me..
My cell no:7829539816
15th October 2011, 03:24 PM

Sir/madam,

As I Am complete 2nd PUC and basic knowledge i need information regarding govt jobs in karnataka.

Please send any govt opportunities to this id- [email protected]

My Phone Number-08197137539

Sampath Shetty
16th October 2011, 12:29 AM
dolly91

20th October 2011, 11:08 AM

hi my name is reema,completed second puc commerce wit seventy six percent..can i get the job?
29th October 2011, 01:24 PM

Hi...i had completed my MCA in 2010....what all govt exams can i take now...
1st November 2011, 02:29 PM

Hi.....
I completed B.E(ECE) in 2010 and wants to do govt jobs and where i will get study material.Please help me....

swapna
2nd November 2011, 01:48 PM

hi frnds,i am studying b.tech(it) final year i need a governament job in karnakta where i need to search for job based on my stream,
3rd November 2011, 03:17 PM

i have finished my MBA wt type of govt jobs are availabe, and wt type of entrance exams i should attend
7th November 2011, 02:27 PM
unregistered

Smile Re: Entrance exam for government job in Karnataka for PUC passed candidates?

hi.... i finished my PUC science in 54% and now doing my engineering 3rd sem... can i have any govt job pls......
12th November 2011, 12:24 PM
kartik41

Hello sir,I would suggest you to complete your graduation first and then apply for government job.
Because just by PUC, you have very limited scope in the job opportunities and job vaccancies or availability point too.
Once money is lost, by efforts you can get it back after some time.
But career is not like that, once you miss it, you miss. you cant get it back
All the best,.
12th November 2011, 09:29 PM

I have completed Masters in Tourism Administration,please let me know what exams n where i need to apply t
to get government jobs in Tourism field
13th November 2011, 02:25 AM
dr.shekhr

HI dear,

16th November 2011, 07:23 PM

i want government job.can you help me.please advice me which jobs coming this year 2011-2012.
my qualification is PUC
19th November 2011, 09:17 PM

HI, i studied puc in college after i continued my education in ksoumysore university . I study BA, now can i get any job? is there any value for corresponding courses
19th November 2011, 09:23 PM

Hi, i studied puc in college after i continued my eduction in ksoumysore. i studied in ksou BA, can i get any job? it has any value for corresponding courses?
23rd November 2011, 10:43 AM

I would like to know the upcoming entrance exam for government jobs in Bangalore for MBA(Banking and finance) passed candidates.

Kindly guide me on the same.

Shwetha
16th December 2011, 10:43 PM

i am passed in puc arts
17th December 2011, 06:02 PM
prameela .p

Smile Re: Entrance exam for government job in Karnataka for PUC passed candidates?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;891439]i am prameela i have passed in p u c &tch i want govt job pls inform my aditional qulification diploma in office management , diploma in computer accounting , typing 30 words in per min
19th December 2011, 12:45 PM

Dear sir/ Madam
I would like to know about the govt job for me which is better and where should i find out. I completed my BBM in 2007. currently i m working in private company
as a System Administrator. please help me out regarding this and if any info pls send a mail to this id lakshmikanta_1319
Thank and Regards
LAKSHMIKANTHA K
20th December 2011, 02:49 PM

i have finish B.A i want govt job.... What i do...?
29th December 2011, 01:11 PM

Hai i am Sunil
i have done Post graduation MBA in HR and Finance.
may i know what kind of government jobs are available, and how to apply for it
please someone help me as soon as possible
20th January 2012, 01:43 PM

i completed puc arts in 79.33% so i waiting for govt job and allready i doing b com so any govt job in puc base pls tellme? nagarjun
5th February 2012, 07:15 PM

Hi sir... my self nayaz i have passed 2 puc and persuing B.com. i am intrested in govt jobs lot in central railways for POLICE. Bcoz my HEIGT is 6.3. lots of people says try in police but i dont have any idea so pls pls help me. Thank u