19th July 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission process for mbbs in maharashtra state government colleges?

i want take admission to bams course .today i got result they are telling choice not available .i don't understand this .

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to get admission in MBBS through state quota of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  2. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  3. How may I get details regarding MBBS admissions in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  4. Information about best government medical colleges for MBBS of South India? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Can I use the OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  6. Can I use my OBC certificate for admission in MBBS course in Maharashtra state?
  7. How to get admission in government college in Gujarat for MBBS or BDS? I am from Maharashtra
  8. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra?
  9. Admission in government MBBS colleges possible with 66% marks in biology?
  10. In which government colleges of Maharashtra can I get admission?
  11. List of government colleges in outside which offer Lateral Entry in B.E. for E&TC Diploma student of Maharashtra? Is there concession for other state student?
  12. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  13. Marks required to get MBBS/BDS seat in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  14. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  15. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  16. Which mechanical engineering college can I get after scoring 60% aggregate?
  17. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  18. Can I be eligible to appear for MHT CET? What are the advantages?
26th July 2011, 10:49 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: Admission process for mbbs in maharashtra state government colleges?

To get admission in MBBS in maharashtra state government colleges, then for this you have to appear in MHT CET exams which is conducted on a state level. It is very tough to get admission in Maharastra government colleges because the seat for MBBS is very few, and the competition is very high, thats why only selected candidates will get admission in Maharastragovernment colleges.
All the best.
25th August 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

can i know 2ed cut off list for mbbs ?
2nd October 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello frenz....
Q.1) Does anybody know as to how many seats are reserved in maharashtra cet for the students out of maharashtra??? <i know about 15% reservatn for aipmt.> i need 2 know the reservation given 4 students from Goa...if at all ders any such reservation..
also..
Q.2) plz suggest me some good tuitions i can get in Goa..
Q.3) is mht cet going 2 b cancelled and replaced by one all-india exam?? plz gimme some info on that
4th October 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

last date of admission?
6th November 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Q.how many seats are reservad for the VJ category in nagpur and yavatmal mbbs college.
Q.can i know last year cut off for VJ category in above college.
Q. what is the exam date for mht-cet ,AIPMT ,AIEE nd warhda pmt.
Q.in maharashtra whuch college have their own PMT exaqm for entrance.
Q. What is the fee for VJ category in above college nd in other.
11th November 2011, 11:55 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

for getting admission in mbbs in Maharashtra you have to give the mhcet exam conducted by the government medical colleges for taking admission in medical
the list of the top medical colleges are as follow
These are some top colleges of MBBS course in Maharastra. So, please check these colleges-

Mahatma Gandhi Medical College, Komothe, New Mumbai

Government Medical College, Nanded

Government Medical College, Marathwada University, Aurangabad

Government Medical College, Nagpur University, Nagpur

Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur

Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi, Wardha

Government Medical College, Miraj, Sangli.
5th December 2011, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

when will be mds forms out for 2012 session for maharashtra state govt college ????????
14th March 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

what are the documents needed for an girl obc student for application of mht-cet and when at the time of application of cet or at time of application for college?? and also how much time is needed to issue a non-creamy layer certificate??? PLEASE reply me as soon as possible.......
15th March 2012, 03:09 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchi sukhatankar View Post
when will the admission process for mbbs in maharashtra be started
where will we get the form for admission
HI!
If you want to do M.B.B.S from top college in Maharashtra then you have to qualify the entrance exam like A.I.P.M.T, M.H-C.E.T(Medical).

Friend I am sorry to say that you can't apply in A.I.P.M.T 2012 because last date of submission of form is over.

IMPORTANT DATE OF A.I.P.M.T, 2012:-

DATE OF NOTIFICATION:- 26.12.2011

LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF FORM:- 25.01.2012

PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION:- 01-04-2012 (SUNDAY)

FINAL EXAMINATION:- 13-05-2012 (SUNDAY)

Top Medical college in Maharashtra:-

Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur

Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi, Wardha

Government Medical College, Miraj, Sangli.

Mahatma Gandhi Medical College, Komothe, New Mumbai

Government Medical College, Nanded

Government Medical College, Marathwada University, Aurangabad

Government Medical College, Nagpur University, Nagpur

GOOD LUCK!
26th May 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission procedure for mbbs
8th June 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

is there any minority 4.5 quota in maharashtra
16th June 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I have got 118 marks in MHT_ CET so can i get admission in govt. MBBS medical college
17th June 2012, 01:15 PM
babu91

Hello friend,

Government of Maharashtra conducts a single Combined 'Common Entrance Test' MHT-CET-. for all Health Sciences (MBBS,MDS).

The merit list of MHT-CET is utilized for the admission in Govt. / Corp. / Govt. Aided Colleges of health sciences degree courses.

Following are the govt aided medical colleges of Maharashtra:

Aurangabad Govt. Medical College, Aurangabad

Nagpur Govt. Medical College, Nagpur

Pune B.J. Medical College, Pune

Good luck!
thank you
18th June 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission process for mbbs will start?
20th June 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

how to apply goverment medical college admission for mbbs and where and wich date
25th June 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/ Madam,

My SML No. is 22210 so on which day i have to fill the form to take admission in MBBS of goverment collages?
26th June 2012, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

i am ST in catogary i got 70 marks in MHT-CET and 54% in HSC then i give chance in mbbs goverment maharashtra college
26th June 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

is 50% okay mbbs admission nd 75 in mh-cet?
25th August 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

constitutional reservation in privat mbbs colleges admmi ,any g.r.?
19th September 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

List of document required for admision process of mbbs gov medical college
27th September 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Admission process for mbbs in maharashtra state government colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchi sukhatankar View Post
when will the admission process for mbbs in maharashtra be started
where will we get the form for admission
hello,
i am m.kumbhalkar from rtm university
i just belong to BE in YCCE
BUt I WANT TO JOIN IN MBBS so PLZ inform me HOW to get admition IN MBBS course.
in GOV. COLLEGE.
11th October 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Hey kya 35% mai mbbs ko addmissn milega kya 2013 mai?
12th July 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

How may I Join M.B.B.S Course Offered by government college of other states? I belong to Gujarat
12th July 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How may I join M.B.B.S Course offered by government college of other states? I belong to Gujarat
12th November 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

how many marks are required in MHT CET for admission in BJ madical of pune
26th February 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Which documet s are need mbbs admition time in maharastra gov.college
14th May 2014, 07:30 AM
manju chandak

my native place in m . p . i have given my 12th exam from maharashtra . i have also given medical enterence exam mhtcet from here . for admission in maharashtra government medical college what document should be required .
28th May 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission start for mbbs in maharashtra for government college
28th May 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I got 80% in board exam and 100 in cet can i get admision for mbbs???
9th August 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

iam from telangana state now my daughter in 12th class for 2016 she need to get admission in to mbbs so when i get application forms and is there is information regarding direct admission with less fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?