19th June 2021, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join KMTC for pursuing Nursing course after I brigded Biology and got the required grades?

I did my kcse in 2021 and got a mean grade of c plain but D in maths .please can I bridge mathematics to pursue bachelor of education arts..
19th June 2021, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join KMTC for pursuing Nursing course after I brigded Biology and got the required grades?

Can I bridge mathematics to pursue bachelor of education diploma
5th September 2021, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I need assistance please i got the following grades in my kcse mean grade C-,English C-,homescience B ,cre B,biology D,chemistry D-.Which is the best course can i persue
8th November 2021, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I be allowed to pursue nursing after bringing biology and chemistry
31st December 2021, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Can one get a chance to enroll at kmtc after bridging and scoring required grade
2nd May 2022, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I bridge mathematics then later do diploma in nursing at kmtc
4th May 2022, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I do nursing in kmtc with a B in biology, D in maths and C in chemistry
6th May 2022, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in kmtc to study B.sc in nursing?
28th May 2022, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I join kmtc nursing if isscore c mean grade biology B chemistry c and English D
9th June 2022, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I have amean grade of C(PLAIN),C ENG,B(MINUS)KIS,D BIO,CHEM&MATHS,after bridging the required subjects,can i join KMTC &do nursing
17th June 2022, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I purse nursing with a d in chemistry but with a c in math
2nd January 2023, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I qualify to do diploma in community health if l have Din maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?