28th June 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date and procedure of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand? Can I secure a seat in counseling with 97691 AIR(overall)?

Sir my state rank(uttarakhand) is 3500 and category rank(sc)205.please tell me that what i am able for G B pantnagar my total mark 60

Related Questions:
  1. Date of AIEEE state(Uttarkhand) counseling? Procedure to attend it?
  2. Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  3. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  4. What is the date of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand?
  5. When is the state wise counseling for AIEEE? What is the procedure? How can I apply for state wise counseling for haryana in B.Tech
  6. How can I apply for state counseling of Uttarkhand via AIEEE marks?
  7. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  8. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  9. Can I get a seat in 2nd or 3rd HSCS Haryana State Counseling after scoring 194509 rank in AIEEE?
  10. Date of start of counseling of Uttarkhand State?
  11. Date of lateral B.E counseling? Can I get counseling seat?
  12. Procedure for applying for Uttarkhand State Counseling?
  13. Procedure to reappear in EAMCET due to seat cancellation? How to attend counseling? -- [New]
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  15. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  16. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  17. Which college should I choose in All India Counseling and State counseling after scoring an overall AIEEE rank of 134724 and category rank of 91220?
  18. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
29th June 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date and procedure of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand? Can I secure a seat in counseling with 97691 AIR(overall)?

anyone pls tell me is there any girls quota in gb pant ,pantnagar..
my air is 73000 and state rank 950..any chance for gb pant..
30th June 2011, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

my state rank is 446 . what college in uttarakhand can i get?
30th June 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

sir plz...tell me................what counsilling date,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,of uttarkhand.....................plz tell
1st July 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

what is schedule for uttrakhand state councelling through aieee rank
3rd July 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

When will be the AIEEE State Counseling 2011 And Procedure also?
4th July 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir ! plz tell me date and procedure of aieee state counselling of uttarakhand.
i have secured air 97691 (overall) and 69747 in gen catagory.i have also secured 1265 state rank(overall) and 1099 catagorywise..
i want to know can i secure seat in central counselling..i am intrested in ece and it.. plz give me details of state counselling bcoz i want to seek admission in state counselling.
so, if anyone knows about this matter plz inform me ...
See, firstly Graphic Era is NOT the best university of Uttarakhand. The best college of Uttarakhand is College of Tech., Pantnagar. I'm a student there. At 1265, you won't get admission there but you can get into KEC, Dwarahat, the second best govt. college of Uttarakhand. And also you can get into College of Engg, Roorkee.
5th July 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

divya rawat
sir, i got AIR 750006 and state rank 8688 and category rank (ST) 370 and sir can i got uttarakhand college because my state of eligibility in J&K and iam appeared Xth & XIIth in J&K iam from uttarakhand and sir i also want to know when will be the state counselling of uttarakhand ? sir please send the ans in my i.d [email protected]
9th July 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 6,18,007,belong to SC catogery.can any best college alloted to me.
10th July 2011, 03:45 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,
you will get a counseling card from cbse aieee.
then you have to resister you in cbse.nic.in for counseling.
after this you will do you online counseling.
and get colleges in uttarkhand.

grafic era university dehradon is best engineering college my dear you can apply this college for ECE branch,........

thanks
14th July 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i have got AIR 48683 IN AIEEE IN OP CATEGORY.CAN I GET ANY SEAT THROUGH UTTRAKHAND COUNSELLING
15th July 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i have got aieee ranking 165000 i belong to uttrakhand can i secure a seat in councelling
18th June 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

My state rank is 1292 and AIR 98152...and I am general.....can I get gbpec or pantnagar engg. College.....plz suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?