3rd December 2013, 09:30 PM
Dr tarun vashishtha

Default Re: Jobs in Dubai for BDS Graduates

Quote:
Originally Posted by anu.vit.u View Post
Hi All,

I have cleared my DHA Exam. Can you please help me in providing some Government Recognised Consultancys to find a job in Dubai.

Thanks in advance,
Dr Anuradha
Hi dr i am an indian dental private practitioner doctor and i have enroled for moh exams i have an experience of 6 years but from my private practice .i am not associated with any hospital because of which i am not having my experience certificate so can you help me on this .regds
8th March 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I'm dentist of my bds clinical experience.
Will I get job in Dubai with good salary.
3rd November 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I am a BDS graduate and would like to know which bookstore read & any coaching classes that I would require to clear DOH EXAM?

Thank you
24th November 2014, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear HR Manager ,

I am a Dentist with a large experience in Brazil with several courses in Europe and USA.

Update: Implantology and Advanced Surgery in implantology, Straumann, Berne, Switzerland %u2013 2007

Specialization:
1) Facial maxillofacial surgery - Faculdade São Leopoldo Mandic - Campinas / SP - 2010
2) Advanced Oral Surgery - Faculdade São Leopoldo Mandic - Campinas - São Paulo - 2009
3) masters in implantology and periodontology sao leopoldo Mandic (in course).
4) inhalation analgesia, habilitation

please request my full CV to [email protected]?subject=DentistRoberto

Skype catererbrazil
7th February 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I am BDS graduate and I want to work at dubai for achieving the best performance and carrier. Can u plz tell how can I get a job at dubai with a experience of 4 years in private practice. Thanks Dr. Rumana Tahir
7th March 2015, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I cleard my BDS and now doing my internship.. Even am doing my practice in private clinic.. wil I get any job offer in dubai???? Shld I write any exam??? Pls rplyyy
17th June 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I'm a BDS graduate from India with 7 months of clinical experience.. When is the DHA exam 2015.. what is the procedure to apply for it.. can anyone guide me about what to do to work in dubai
3rd July 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I'm a BDS graduate module I & II from Root Canel centre 5 years clinical experience I am interested in working in Dubai when is the DHA exam 2015 and what is the proceedure to apply for it. I shall be grateful if anyone could guide me please
16th March 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi.
I am a recent graduate of BDS from Lahore Medical and Dental College, Pakistan. Could someone please guide me what the next step should be, in particular to work in Dubai. Should I do some other course? Go for postgrad? Get experience, if yes then how so? Or should I directly apply for the MOH test?
16th March 2016, 02:59 PM
anumalik94

Hi.
I am a recent graduate of BDS from Lahore Medical and Dental College, Pakistan. Could someone please guide me what the next step should be, in particular to work in Dubai. Should I do some other course? Go for postgrad? Get experience, if yes then how so? Or should I directly apply for the MOH test, If yes then how do I prepare for it?
28th July 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How to do practice in Dubai after bds from india with 6 months experience. Is it possible to do practice ?
23rd October 2020, 02:21 PM
zaydenwood

If you finding a job for a Dental profile in Dubai. There are a number of vacancies. If you have the experience you can get this job. Apply on Gulfy(dot)com. Gulfy is a recruitment agency that is providing career opportunities for students. Apply for a full time or part-time job by registering on Gulfy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?