28th April 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: How many marks are required to score in EAMCET in order to get MBBS seat?

You should get a minimum of 155 marks in eamcet
16th September 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks are required to score in EAMCET in order to get MBBS seat?

i belong to sc ctgry i have scored 75% in ipe and didnt attempt for eamcet courses suits me??
7th November 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks are required to score in EAMCET in order to get MBBS seat?

in EAMCET which rank is eligibility for MBBS,BDS, veterinary, Agriculture B.sc in govt & private college and how to apply for counselling? How many seats in open & management catageri.
please send to this Email
[email protected]
7th November 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

in EAMCET which rank is eligibility for MBBS,BDS, veterinary, Agriculture B.sc in govt & private college and how to apply for counselling? How many seats in open & management catageri.
[email protected]
7th November 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]
22nd April 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How many marks should be scored in e.a.m.c.e.t as I am sc student
4th June 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

I am a BC D category person with an ipe score of 90% and eamcet marks 94 and my rank is 7831 can I get a medical seat in a private college under A category
4th June 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a BC D category person with a score of 90% in ipe and eamcet marks 94 and my rank is 7831.can I get a seat in mbbs under A category in any private college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?