6th November 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission process for top veterinary colleges in India? Their contact numbers and websites?

sir i m vikas i know abut top 10 colleges in bvsc and ah.......????????

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  2. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  3. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  4. Which are the veterinary colleges in South India?
  5. Websites of Government Veterinary Colleges in India?
  6. How can I get into different veterinary colleges in India?
  7. Can I get any seat in AIPVT after scoring 1831 rank?
  8. List of top veterinary colleges in India?
  9. How to get admission in top 10 Veterinary College in India? How to get the forms? What is the scope of veterinary Science in India?
  10. List of exam dates of top colleges for M.Pharm admission? Contact details about the colleges?
  11. Top veterinary colleges in India for doing PG in Veterinary Surgery
  12. List of top M.Pharm colleges in India? What is the admission process? Entrance exams required to be answered?
  13. List private Veterinary Colleges in India?
  14. Contact number of B.Ed colleges in India?
  15. Top 5 coaching centers for IPCC (C.A) which are registered by Government of India. Also provide the contact details.
  16. Can I get direct admission for my masters in top private colleges in India?
  17. Fee structures and process of admission for homeopathic medical colleges?
  18. List of colleges to get admission in Bachelor of Veterinary Science through All India Pre-Veterinary Test? Seats reserved for ST candidates? -- [New]
26th December 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission process for top veterinary colleges in India? Their contact numbers and websites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ.18 View Post
Hi
Below are the list of colleges.

-Bihar Veterinary College, Patna, (Bihar)
-College of Veterinary Sciences
KAU, Mannnuthy, Trichu
-Faculty of Veterinary Sciences, Assam Agricultural University,
Khanapara, Guwahati
-College of Veterinary Sciences, CCS Haryana
-Bombay Veterinary College
Parel, Mumbai
If you want more information about colleges then try below given site.
http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/34606-List-Veterinary-Colleges-India.aspx

Good luck
i have completed my BPharm degree from west bengal university of technology.Is it possible to join a veterinary course????
11th April 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Is the rajiv gandhi institute of veterinary sciences one
of the top colleges???
25th May 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in veternary colge for B.vsc without attending any veternary exam.through marks in 12th stnd.
30th June 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

I got 15353 rank in eamcet 2012, if I have eligible or not plz tell us
21st September 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, do you have a management quota seats in our veternarycolleges
21st September 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me the details about the management seats in veternarycolleges
25th November 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am in 12th can u ple. tell me what is the admission process to get admission in top veterinary college..which exam we have to do.or admition don on 12th ssc marks.
25th November 2012, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am in 12th can u ple. tell me what is the admission process to get admission in top veterinary college..which exam we have to do.or admition don on 12th ssc marks.
20th March 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in veterinary collage of maharashtra?
15th April 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

sir upto what rank can we get admission in gadvasu,ludhiana through aipvt????
plzz reply soon ....
:)
6th June 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i have successfully completed my 10 2 and iam intrested in veternary course i got 70490 rank in eamcet is this rank eligible for veternary piease give me information obout this waiting for early replay
13th June 2013, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for UG in veterinary colleges in AP,India
14th January 2014, 06:29 PM
zackaria

Default Re:private vet college name and address

UOTE=lonelyryan;109324]hello freind here are full details of veterinary colleges in india and way to apply...........
i want private vet college name and address in south india
9th October 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

vetenary coaching admission freee and per month money?
30th July 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Please let me know that are there any other enyrance exams than AIPVT to get admission in veterinary colleges in UP.
3rd November 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I want admissions in veterinary science in India this year I have given enter exam aipmt
Qualified tell me any college Sami govt ..govt private any where in India cont 08860647475 I am waiting for admissions
8th February 2016, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I would like to study B.V.Sc. For that please give the admission procedures of veterinary colleges outside kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?