16th January 2022, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Educational qualification and age limit to apply in OES exam?

what is the age limit to apply departmental OES for elementary teacher in odisha?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma in Pharmacy good enough for joining Army?
  2. Educational qualification and age limit to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  3. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Limited Clerk recruitment?
  4. What is the educational qualification and age limit for railway section engineer?
  5. Any opportunity in becoming a military officer?
  6. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in NISER Scientific Officer recruitment?
  7. What to do after completion of intermediate? Can I start with bank exams or prepare for degree?
  8. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in MPPSC Librarian recruitment?
  9. Qualification required and age limit to apply for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  10. How to join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in IT? What will be the career scope for me in Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do to become a District Collector after 12th exam?
  12. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in BSSC Diploma Instructor recruitment?
  13. How to join Defense forces for 3rd year Engineering student of Computer science branch?
  14. Required Educational Qualification, Age limit and Physical standards to become an Income Tax Officer?
  15. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in Central Railway Apprentices Training recruitment?
  16. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in NIACL Administrative Officers recruitment?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for giving UPSC exam and other bank exams?
  18. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in RSMSSB Lab Assistant recruitment?
30th July 2023, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Educational qualification and age limit to apply in OES exam?

Iam pg with political science can I eligible for. Odisha education service
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?