30th November 2011, 05:32 PM

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force? Where to get the application form to apply for Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility criteria for boys to join IAF after 12th
i m in clas 12 and i have very to join air force so pls tell me the procedure.
9th December 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force? Where to get the application form to apply for Indian Air Force?

sir have 60% marks in the class of 12,so can I JOIN INDIAN airforce
14th December 2011, 11:06 AM
tuntunia

Its good to hear about your sir, you can apply for indian air force SSR.
QUALIFICATION
PCM 55%
OVERALL 12 50%
HEIGHT 170
EYE SIGHT 6'6
IF HAVING CSC then ok.
these forms are available in every book shops and others form are available in education classified news paper.
14th December 2011, 12:52 PM
bishnu_g

you can join through nda as an officer and x-airmen y-airmen for which there are lot of reqirements rallies.. just log on to indian airforce.gov.in
best of luck!
19th December 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

HAI SIR IAM MR.KARTHIKEYAN MY GREAT AIM IS TO JOIN IN INDIAN AIRFORCE MY QUALIFICATION IS DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOBILE AND MY AGE IS 19 IAM EAGER TO KNOW THAT AM I ELIGIBLE
19th December 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I AM COMRLETED 12 WITH COMERCE.I WANTS TO JOIN IN INDIAN AIRFORCE

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-join-indian-air-force-where-get-application-form-apply-indian-air-force-255006.html#ixzz1gy2nmANa
20th December 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

NAME=KASTUR BANJARA CLASS=10 ADDRESS=MADUPURA ROAD AHORE (JALORE) M.9799708798 I AM STUDENT OF 10TH. I INTERSTED IN AIRFORCE HOW TO JOIN GIVE ME ANSWER [email protected]
21st December 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Ihave completed my degree.Isaw the airforce website.Iwant to be an Officer in INDIANAIRFORCE

thanks
25th December 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

my height is 163cm is it sufficient for air force?
25th December 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BE A COMISAND OFFICER {AIR FORCE} PLEASE SAY HOW
26th December 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of 12th class and very intrested in indian air force ,so i want to know about this service .please tell me ...
27th December 2011, 01:02 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

In every year UPSC arrange the NDA examination through which you can join the Indian Air force.So there must be some criteria for that examination.Here I'm giving you the information regarding NDA to join Indian Airforce.

Eligibility Criteria :

You should pass the 12th standard in any discipline from a university.
Your age must be minimum 18 years at the time of registration.

For more detail information regarding NDA exam please visit this website below

http://www.upsc.gov.in
27th December 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i want join *IAF* i am 10 2 science with 72%
but my age is 16 years

RUPESH KUMAR
29th December 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

where can i get the forms and what is the last date of form
29th December 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

How to join in IAF ? am now b-tech 2year(2-2)seam.
2nd January 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

may i know the criteria please for filling this form
3rd January 2012, 05:11 PM
welcome yous

i want the online application form he become to qualified by 10,
6th January 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

my name is rohit agrawal i have passed 12th with automobile cource. can i join airforce?
6th January 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

iam pankaj saxena 1st year student in polytechnic in electrical branch and i want apply for indian airforce so please tell me how can i applying for I.N.D....thanks
6th January 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

iam nn-science student and i am doing b.com..did i eligible for air force??
7th January 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR ,
I have completed 12th science and now i want to join indian air force so how i have to apply.........
10th January 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by frooty.scooty View Post
You can join NDA by taking the exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). This exam is conducted twice a year in all major cities throughout India.

Eligibility Criteria
To join the NDA you need to fulfil the following requirements:

Nationality
Indian

Educational Qualifications
You should have passed your 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics. Final year students can also apply.

For application visit

http://careerairforce.nic.in/home.html

Good luck...
i am aashish badai
12 th pass 53.4 % i like indian force and good indian air force servese like
11th January 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

how i got indian air force application form
12th January 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm,finished AME.I'm very eager to join inINDIAN AIR FORCE.shall I get a job ha sir.
12th January 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am in 12 and of 17 years old and from where can i borrow an application form. Please reply me.
16th January 2012, 05:42 PM
velaravindan.s

Sir
i wish to join indianairforce.i want to no where to get application form so i request to say the place.
Thanking you
by
s.velaravindan
16th January 2012, 07:55 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
how join the indian air force? Where is given app forM? Because i am having strong interest to join Air force.
HI,
You cam join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with physic and math.
You have to qualify N.D.A exam.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

After qualifying N.D.A exam you can join Defence services like:-
> Army
> Air Force
> Navy

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with recognized university
> Age limit:-16.5-19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

ALL THE BEST!
1st February 2012, 10:26 AM
unregisetred

Respected sir ;how join the Indian air force? Where is given app form? Because i am having strong interest to join Air force.
2nd February 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

can i join air force after 12th commerce? if yes then for which post? please reply
7th February 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

how join the indian air force? Where is given app forM? Because i am having strong interest to join Air force
11th February 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

sir , iam appearing chemical engginering diploma final year and how i join the iaf? tell me early as possible............ plz
12th February 2012, 01:10 PM
PRADIP PAUL

you have to write NDA exam.if you are selected in that exam then they will take a medical test to check your physical fitness,your eye-sight.if you have clear that medical test then you can join in indian air force.
14th February 2012, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Last date of entrance exam application form of IAF .pls rip me
19th February 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am 12th passed with PCM having 48% marks with age 23 years. I am interested in Inaidn air force. can i join IAF with any post.
19th February 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to join IAF after 12th
25th February 2012, 10:05 AM
michael_scofield

hello
sorry you can't join airforce after 10th standard. For NDA you need to complete 10+2 from recognised institute.
To join the Indian Air force, you will need to write NDA(National Defence Academy) Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible to write the exam is 10+2 from a recognised institution.
The minimum eligible age to write the exam is 16 1/2 years and the maximum age is 19 years.
29th February 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.

respected sir,

is it possible for an indian-muslim to join Indian Air Force?

<a href=http://armor-games.name/ >armor games</a>, <a href=http://www.descargar-ares.name/ >descargar ares</a>, <a href=http://www.aresnt.org/ >ares</a>
2nd March 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, what kind of designation is available for BE-COMPUTER SCIENCE students in airforce
mail:[email protected]
5th March 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

My name is karan teotia me 12 me padh rha hu mjhe airforce me naukari chahiye plz koi bta do ki kaise milegi my cntact numbr 09045456001 plz plz contact me plz
10th March 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

please tell me how i can join airforce or navy
17th March 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i am student of B.tech. 1st year and i want go in indian air force
17th March 2012, 06:22 PM
REETI KAKALYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
how join the indian air force? Where is given app form? Because i am having strong interest to join air force.
i am interested to join indian air force
19th March 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

hi..im in 1s year doing mechanical engineering from VTU university in bangalore and right now my age is 19(going on).can i apply for IAF after my engineering finishes???
19th March 2012, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am 20 years old,i want to join indian airforce.how can i apply in indian airforce?please must reply
20th March 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th com. Pass
plz job inform.
1st April 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i want to indian air force etc job
10 2
DOB-01/03/1991
8th April 2012, 07:54 PM
k.gipson

Smile Re: How to join Indian Air Force? Where to get the application form to apply for Indian Air Force?

Quote:
how join the indian air force? Where is given app forM? Because i am having strong interest to join Air force.
sir, i have taken commerce group in 11 th ,i have form number 5 in althetics ,and i was in ncc sir, so i can eligibil for air forces sir.and my age is 17 sir.
9th April 2012, 04:49 PM
Malkeet Singh Chauhan

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force? Where to get the application form to apply for Indian Air Force? Yes

I am mechanical engineering diploma and BA first year join to
12th April 2012, 11:18 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Dear Friend

There are several ways of joining Indian Air Force.
You can join Indian Air Force after 12th (Physics , Chemistry, Maths.)
or
after B.Tech. in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Computer etc.
or
after PG in science.

Also there are jobs in IAF for non-science/non-tech candidates.

You should apply for those positions which you are eligible form.

All the information regarding this is published in Employment News weekly
and national dailies. So refer these to get details about any entry point
in IAF.

Visit: http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/
15th April 2012, 04:55 PM
G.c.somanath.guptha

i have completed 10th class recently. where i can get application.i am living in machilipatnam in krishna,district.i am very eager to hear your reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?