2nd July 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Local reservation in EAMCET admissions

I have NCC C certificate. Can I claim under NCC quota
3rd July 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the proceedure for allotment of seats in accordance with the corresponding university wise?suppose a candidate from OU AREA with a rank of 7800 in eamcet,is he eligible for getting a seat in SVU area if there is a student of that area who aquired or got a rank of 8000? what is the exact proceedure being followed ? would u please explain?
4th July 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, my local rank in ou region is 10643 im medical student can i get pharm d seat in good college ??????? kindly reply
4th July 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

My rank in EAMCET-2011[MEDICAL] is 6114.What is my local rank in Andhra University local region under B.C-B, women category
7th July 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

hello sir good morning'
i have got 8134 rank in eamcet medical. i have sc and cap reservation. will i get an mbbs seat. pleass sir reply soon.
thank you.
8th July 2011, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

dear respected sir,iam physically handicap & my rank in eamcet is 201223 . tell me the date of certificate verification
8th July 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

my eamcet rank is 20554 what will be my bc-b rank and which colleges will i get
8th July 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

sir; my rank is 73070...what colleges should i refer 4 admission?? can i take d "girls quota " in mind for admission in colleges and look for even better colleges
please REPLY sir...i am really confused
8th July 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am ST girl at Hyderabad, AP secured 205475 rank in eamcet during 2011. I intend to join women's engineering college in and around Hyderabad or RR District. Kindly let me know my choice of securing seats in the colleges.
11th July 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have got 8134 rank in eamcet medical. i have sc reservation and cap quota, where will i get a seat sir.
thank you.
12th July 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I got 4452 rank ln eamcet 2011 of sc reservation, whr does I get a seat in MBBS ???
12th July 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I have NCC A certificate,how to get the admission in top colleges in hyderabad,Andhra pradesh
12th July 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

hiii sir when will be the eamcet admission notification released...???
13th July 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have got 1794 rank in eamcet medical.i have sc reservation in AU region,where will i get a seat sir
14th July 2011, 12:28 AM
shekhar.379

Hi dear,

Following are the criteria for a candidate to be regarded as local candidate.

Candidates who have studied within the state for last 4 consecutive years are regarded as local candidate.

Candidate or his/her parents resided within the state for atleast 10 years.

Parents of the candidate employed in State or Central Government, Public Sector corporations, Local Bodies, Universities and other similar quasi-
Public Institutions within the State.

Thanks
14th July 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

sir my eamcet medical rank 2260 what will be my st local rank which college will i get
15th July 2011, 10:09 PM
CHAUDHARY79

hi dear,
Reservations In Eamcet
Physically Handicapped - PH : 3% horizontal reservation in each category (OC,BC,SC,ST) for Visually handicapped/Hearing Impaired/Orthopaedically Handicapped (each 1%).

Children of Armed Forces Personnel - CAP : 2% for the children of armed persons i.e. Ex-Servicemen, Defence personnel including the children of Border Security Force and the Central Reserve Police Force residing in Andhra Pradesh for a minimum period of 5 years.

National Cadet Corps - NCC : 1% for National Cadet Corps candidates.

Sports & Games - SP : 1/2% (half percent) for Sports and Games candidates.

The following percentage of seats in each course in each institute are reserved in Un-aided Professional Non-Minority Institutions in Category A seats for the following categories

SC : 15%
ST : 6%
BC : 25% (Other Backward Class)
For women

Reservation of seats for Women : There shall be reservation of 33. 1/3% of seats in favour of women candidates in each course and in each category (OC/SC/ST/BC/CAP/NCC/SP/PH). This reservation shall not be applicable if women candidates are selected on merit in each category even if it exceeds 33.1/3%. If sufficient number of women candidates are not available in the respective categories, those seats shall be diverted to the men candidates of the same category.

Detailed Priorities

Priorities Under CAP Quota

CAP –CHILDREN OF ARMED PERSONNEL
As per G.O.Ms.No192 higher education (EC-32) Dept.dated 26-08-1993 following are the priorities to be followed for admission under CAP quota

Priority 1: Children of Armed Forces personnel,B.S.F personnel and C.R.P.F personnel killed in action.
Priority 2:Children of Armed Forces personnel,B.S.F personnel and C.R.P.F personnel disabled in action and invalidated out from services on medical grounds.
Priority 3:Children of Armed Forces personnel,B.S.F personnel and C.R.P.F personnel who are in receipt of Gallantry Awards, the order of merit for consideration of the Gallantry Awards being ,as given below:
1. Armed Forces Personnel
a.Param Vir Chakra,b.Ashok Chakra,c.Sarvotham Yudha Seva Medal,d.Mahavir Chakra,e.Kirti Chakra,f.Utham Yudha Seva Medal,g.Vir Chakra,h.Shourya Chakra,i.Yudha Seva Medal,j.Sena/Nau Sena/Vayu Sena Medal,k.Mention in despatches
b. BSF/CRPF Personnel
1. President’s Police and Fire Services Medal for Gallantry
2. President’s Police Medal for Gallantry
3. Police Medal for Gallantry
Priority 4:Children of other Ex-Service man,B.S.F. Personnel and C.R.P.F.Personnel

Note:

1. Children who do not come under any of the priorities (1) to (4) under this category shall not be eligible for consideration under this quota.
2. If there is more than one candidate in a particular group In the order of priority indicated above, the selection shall be based on the rank at ICET
3. This reservation shall be available only to the Ex-servicemen ,Armed Personnel etc.who resided for a minimum period of five years in Andhra Pradesh within the ambit if G.O.P.No.646,Dated 10.07.1979(six point formula)and G.O.Ms.No.370,Dated 18.10.1994.
4. The children of ex- servicemen and servicemen residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh seeking admission shall, in support of their claim, submit a Residence Certificate signed by the Mandal Revenue Officer from where the candidate claims the residence of his parent.
5. Candidates seeking admission under this category should submit documentary evidence in support of their claim from competent Defence BSF/CRPF authority.

thanks
17th July 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

My rank in EAMCET-2011(MEDICAL) is 2502.i come under Osmania University is here any scope for me to get into mbbs in govt college in any university under BC-B,male.
22nd July 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

my father is in army. he worked in a.p for 5 years (2004-2008), and was transfeerred to pune in 2009. but i was still studying here in a.p(2004-till date). can i apply under CAP quota in EAMCET????

*reply must ...its urgent..
23rd July 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am nikhita from hyderabad (local) .sir i have cap quota ,but i forgot to mention it in my eamcet application form as i didnot know abbreviation of CAP . now what should i do to get back to my quota. what are the consequences? sir reply me as i am depressed . i hope u will reply to this.
23rd July 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

sir, my name is nikhita. i haave CAP quota but i forgot to mention it in my eamcet application form as i didnt know the full form of CAP. now what shuold i do to get back my quota. what r the consequences. sir please do inform me about this
26th July 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

is there any BC reservation in CAP
29th July 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank in eamcet is 12696 and i have CAP reservation . Can u please tell me the colgs (top 10) in AP which i can fall into??????
7th August 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

i have written eamcet entrance exam but i want to join in a bangalore college can i applicable to there....
9th August 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

when will be the cap counselling (mbbs)
10th August 2011, 08:24 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Local reservation in EAMCET admissions are like:-

SC students 15% where as ST students got 6% and OBC students have 25% reservation.
10th August 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i got 47000 rank and i'm an ncc cadet having A,B,C cerificates...will i going to have any universities near AU region i.e., AU,JNTUK,SVUC?
10th August 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

hi.....sir
I need the priority list of sports pls can u guide me how to get that list?
15th August 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

medical quota seat for defence personnel girl child and also minority child
8th October 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has studied in hyderaad from LKG to IX. she is now studying X in delhi. Will she be eligible for Local quota in entrance exams of AP govt , is she goes back and studies XI & XII in Hyderabad?
16th October 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, who comes under ex-serviceman quota ? please clarify whether wife comes under it or - if the man in activefore i mean serving in defence forces. can his wife may avail the defence quota please advise if any GO in this regard please let us know. there are alot of doubts in this regard. thanks.
16th October 2011, 02:13 PM
verpular

what is the eligibility of ex-serviceman quota ? whether wife of ex serviceman/ serviceman will avail the defence quota or not? if yes please let us know the the GO of concerned. thanks.
26th October 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a visually handicaped with disability 40% can i avail the reservation of ph to study mbbs/bds
27th October 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am a visually handicaped with disability 40% can i avail the reservation of ph to study mbbs/bds
14th November 2011, 04:01 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

hi friend..i think,there will be not certain percentages..if there are present also.but i can say you thing..there reseved categories like MINORITY CATERGORIES..THESE WILL MAX RESERVATION ..IT DEPENDS THE COMPETITION YAR..AFTER THAT SC,ST,BC-A,BC-B,BC-C.....THE girls are prefered first as they are having 33% reservation..it happens when two pupils one boy and one girl.and they got equal rank,reservation category is also same.then,girl will be prefered..this is the thing i know friend..if this is useful for you.iam so happy..
14th November 2011, 04:03 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

there is no reservation regarding the rank..but,you get less score compared the persons who has no reservation will be preferred earlier depending upon some percentages of reservations..ranks are declared or announced depending upon the marks you got in your entrance and the weightage percentage of I.P(intermediate marks)..in some states..but the ranks are not announced depending on the reservations.good luck
23rd November 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i studied in maharashtra upto xth. And i have a birth certificate of a.p now i am completed my inter degree P.G here means a.p only so i am a non local or local candidtate infront of a.p govt. Because i nef a govt. Job in a.p so i will apply as a local or non local if non local then what percentage of reservation i will get. Please help me
4th December 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

sir ,how many medicai sets are there for sports reservation
10th February 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

MY NATIVE STATE IS ANDHRA PRADESH AND ,I CAME TO CHENNAI FOR A CENTRAL GOVT JOB FROM 1992. MY SON BORNED AT VISAKHAPATNAM AND HE IS STUDYING INTER IIND YEAR IN HYDERABAD.(HE STUDIED UP TO 10TH AT CHENNAI ) WETHER MY SON CAN APPLY FOR LOCAL SEAT OR NOT IN EAMCET.PLEASE inform me to my mail : [email protected]
15th February 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

My daughter born in hyderabad studied in hyderabad from 1st to 8 th class and we the parents completed total education and 35years of life in hyderabad.
from 9th,10th and intermediate my daughter studied in vijayawada .
whether my daughter is eligible fo osmaina university admission in local quota
16th February 2012, 12:54 AM
bunty00

hy,
local reservation in EAMCET is given to
Candidates who have studied within the state for last 4 consecutive years are regarded as local candidate.

Candidate or his/her parents resided within the state for atleast 10 years.

Parents of the candidate employed in State or Central Government, Public Sector corporations, Local Bodies, Universities and other similar quasi-
Public Institutions within the State.
28th February 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

My daughter studies her 6th std to 10th std. in Hyderabad. She is going to write her 2 exams next month in Chennai and interested to appear in EAMCET. Will she be considered as local or nonlocal candidate?
Her whole school studies were completed in AP only.

Please reply me.
Dr. SARAT
28th February 2012, 09:04 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

http://www.apeamcet.org/images/header.jpg

Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (E.A.M.C.E.T.) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of A.P.S.C.H.E. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in Government/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.

Although I have attached the following documents i.e. the eligible criteria and some notifications of E.A.M.C.E.T. examination.

~regards~
priyo
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EAMCET Notification.pdf(228.4 KB, 77 views)
File Type: pdf EligibilityCriteria of EAPCET.pdf(129.5 KB, 103 views)
28th June 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

sir /madam ,
can i get seat in any mbbs or bds collegesin ou region i got 67 in eamcet and 19 out of 25 in ipe having cap reservation
30th June 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

i got 32908 rank in eamcet i want join au any branch
3rd July 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 8540 rank in eamcet. I scored 93 marks . i am Bi.P.C student . I am BC-E student can i get seat in M.B.B.S. in any college.
(or) it is better to take LONG TERM COACHING. would i get seat in MINORITY college. my weightage is 20.625 out of 25 in inter.
7th July 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i have studied 6th to 8th under OU , 9th in himachal and 10th to inter 2nd yr under AU region. can u pls tell me the region to which i will be local.
17th July 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a local candidate of au region.i want to study in top engineering colleges of ou region.will they consider me as a local candidate for ou region during eamcet councelling?is there any difference in allotting seats?please give me reply.....
19th July 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I got 24658 rankand my locak rank is 670 and i am st reservation candidate what seat will i get.
23rd July 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

for N C C students in medical stream in EAMCET what percentge oif marks/ rank and the procedure of selections that is followed Please advise/enlighten
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?