13th October 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida?

please inform any offcampus placements in Andhrapadesh,karnatakaand tamilnadu to deepanuthanakalva42gmail.com

Related Questions:
  1. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  2. Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  3. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  4. Details of Off-Campus Drive of TCS, Infosys, Accenture, HCL, CMC, Wipro and Cognizant for freshers? -- [New]
  5. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  6. How may I get information about the joint recruitment of IT engineers by MNC's in Haryana?
  7. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  8. When and where Accenture and TCS off campus placement drive will take place in Delhi?
  9. When will the Off-Campus Drives of TCS, IBM and Infosys will be held in Delhi for B.E. graduates? Procedure of registration?
  10. List of the companies that I can get after scoring 55 to 60%
  11. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
  12. Which are the good electronic companies in NCR for job? I am a diploma final year student from ECE
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  14. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  15. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  16. Is it possible to appear in Off-Campus Drive if selected last year in Tech Mahindra On-Campus?
  17. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  18. When the Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Cognizant will be scheduled in NCR?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?