26th May 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of IMUCET counseling and requirements of counseling?

My rank is 7179 rank in IMU cet 2015 I'm general candidate will I get a good college.
PLz reply

Related Questions:
  1. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  2. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  3. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  4. Date of counseling and place of counseling for 52618 ranker?
  5. When will be AP EAMCET counseling held? What is the counseling date?
  6. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  7. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  8. Date of counseling for Nursing? Where will be the counseling?
  9. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?
  10. When was KLE AIET counseling date announced? What will be the date for counseling -- [New]
  11. Is the counseling letter of UPTU issued?
  12. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 27383 rank in SRMEE?
  13. Date of lateral B.E counseling? Can I get counseling seat?
  14. Counseling date and top most colleges of the wbjee? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Date of release of counseling dates for 5 years LLB course? How to face counseling? How to get a good college?
  16. What's the procedure for participating in MBA 2nd round counselling in Tamilnadu?
  17. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  18. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?