6th June 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What other courses can be done with B.Com?

what about CIMA done with B.com
25th March 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

what happen if cima done with bbm?
5th June 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

i m in bcom 2 sem can i do bba along with bcom to get direct admission in mba or what i do for hotel management course
12th July 2013, 09:09 PM
pinksony

Hi friend,

there are many course which can be done with b.com...some professional courses like cs (company secretary), ca (chatered accountant)which are evergreen & and has lot of demand in business world...

And also after completing b.com .you can do mba in finance &human resourse, bca is techinal course in field of computer,
bba is management course...pepole who wish to make career in management field can choose ....

So choice is your's select best course according to your goals ....

All the best....
23rd November 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I'm a 12th student. After that i would like to B.com. Along with that I'm interested to do some other courses. please suggest those courses with the college details.
5th October 2014, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my hs & got 63.2% through seba board . So for what course i have to apply for my career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?