3rd March 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I give bank clerk exams after 12th? List of latest bank clerk exams?

I have passed 12th exam and i want to give clerk exam please tell me name of bank whose clerk post exam is coming and also tell me date of exam .

22nd March 2012, 12:37 AM
Mohammad Shamikh

Default Re: Can I give bank clerk exams after 12th? List of latest bank clerk exams?

I am m.Shamikh i got 51% in 12th standard can i give bank clerk exame

25th April 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

PLZ GIVE US THE BASIS SITES BY WHICH WE CAN KNW ABOUT THE EXAMS HELD ON WHICH DATED

1st May 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

can i give bank clerk exam after 12th? letest news comes that after graduation it is possible to give bank clerk exam. is it true??

6th May 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

please list bank exams after 12th and how to appply for it?

13th June 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
I'm anjusha, i have scored 81.86% in 12th class and now i'm waiting for my B.Tech result, can i give clerical exams of various bank? Please tell me the latest bank clerical exams of various banks which i can give and also tell me date of exam.

27th July 2012, 06:12 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam i am sonam singh in b.com 2 year, i had passed class 12(commerce stream) with 72% marks & class 10(science stream) with 58% marks from up board. Am i eligible for bank clerk examination & if yes then in which bank?

27th July 2012, 03:20 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible for bank clerk exam after 12th pass.

Eligibility criteria for bank clerk exam

•Your minimum educational qualification must be 12th pass.

•You must have atleast 60% marks in board exam.

You can apply in these following banks for clerk exam

•SBI BANK

•UTI BANK

•UBI BANK

•BANK OF BARODA

•ICICI BANK

•AXIS BANK

•UCO BANK

•CORPORATION BANK

•ALLAHABAD BANK

All the best.

6th August 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

give me the date for exam and tell the website for online registration form

10th August 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

when bank application forms are coming for clerk post?

21st August 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i give bank exam but Now i am persuading in T.Y.BBI? List of latest Bank clerk exams

12th October 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

now i am studying in 12th ,and i will give board exam in 2013,so is there any need to prepare from now

20th October 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,
mene 12th pass ki hai 52.5% to kya mein bank mein job kar sakta hoon and how can i apply for it and from where

1st January 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir/ma'am, i have finished my graduation in commerce with 57% and my 12th with 87%. Suggest me few bank exams which i will be eligible to appear in 2013

7th January 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

can i give clerk exam i have 58% in commerce......? what i do now

8th January 2013, 10:12 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I give bank clerk exams after 12th? List of latest bank clerk exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arpit Kaur Sethi View Post
i have passed my 12th class,can i give clerical exams of various banks? and i want to know latest bank clerical exams of various banks which i can give. Please let me know the proper schedule of various bank clerical jobs.

Eligibility For Bank Clerk Exams

A candidate is eligible to appear for Bank Clerk Exams only if :-

>> Candidate must have completed 12th with an aggregate of 60% (55% for SC/ST)

>> Candidate must be within the age limit of 18-28 years

You can refer to the following books for these exams :-

You can apply for SBI, Andhra Bank, Allahabad Bank, Bank of Baroda, etc..

I have also attached some of the previous year question papers of various Clerk Exam papers along with this post..

Go through them and I hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Also go through the guide which I have attached..it will help you attempt the clerical exams better..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: zip Clerk Allahabad Bank.zip(86.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: zip Clerk Andhra Bank.zip(245.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: zip Clerk SBI.zip(1.18 MB, 18 views)
File Type: doc Clerk SBI-SOLVE-TEST-PAPER-2011.doc(154.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: pdf GUIDE to solve Bank PO&Clerk Exam.pdf(193.1 KB, 53 views)

12th January 2013, 06:02 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Yes offcourse you can give the Bank Clerical exam after passing the 12th standard board exam.

The Qualifications Required for Bank Clerical Exams are :

* you must have passed 12 from any recognized board.

* you must have a minimum of 55% marks in 12th.

* your age must be in between 18-28 years.

* There is also a relaxation in upper age for OBC Candidates of 3 years and SC/ST candidates of 5 years.

The Latest Bank Clerical exams in 2013 are :

* Central Bank of India Clerical Examination

* State Bank of India Clerical Examination

* IBPS Clerical Common Written Examination

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

30th April 2013, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/ma'am actually, i want bank clerk job after 12th standard my age is 18 years ,,,can u plz tell me that i m eligible for this job or not,,!

9th October 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Helo Sir/Madam
I'm a second yr b.com student n passed my 2 wd 84%.
Am I eligible for Bank Clerical job?
If yes than plz do mention the list of banks .

29th July 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for any bank exams? I had completed my 12th with 93percent please help me with you r reply sir thank you

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?