5th September 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after 12th to become a successful Chartered Accountant? Which subjects I have to concentrate to become CA?

When about to go to grade 10 which subjects must I take?
6th September 2013, 08:53 PM
SHNSING946

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after 12th to become a successful Chartered Accountant? Which subjects I have to concentrate to become CA?

hello friend,
>> if you want to be successful CA after 10+2 you have to appear for CPT
(Common Proficiency Test ) in CPT you should concentrate on following subjects:-
1) Accounting
2) Mercantile Law
3) Economics
4) Quantitative Aptitude
after passing the above test you can pursue CA Course
>> there will be two phases after CPT intermediate examination and then final examination you have to clear these examinations after that some practical experience with some company or with practising CA. You become successful CA
thanks a lot
7th September 2013, 05:51 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after 12th to become a successful Chartered Accountant? Which subjects I have to concentrate to become CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniljhan View Post
i m in 11th class & i m getting confused what should i do after 12th for becoming a successful chartered accountant or which subject i must mostly focus to become CA??????
ca stands for charted accountant , it is conducted by institute of charted accountant of india,

as you are in class 11th you must be going with commerce in your class 12th,

commerce + maths will be a good option for you if you want to be a ca,

ca steps :

cpt
ipcc

itt training and 2.5 year articleship training

ca final

cpt consists of 4 papers :

accounts
mercantile law
economics
quantitative aptitude

it is off 200 marks and 1 marks alloted for each correct answer and deducted .25 marks for incorrect answer,

ipcc consists of 7 papers , it is subjective type exam

after ipcc every student have to go for 2.5 articleship and then he will be eligible for ca final

ca final consists of 8 paper ,

good luck
15th November 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

i didn't taken maths in 11th! so there is any prblm to become a c.a??? rply me plz!
10th January 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

how to become charter account after 12th?which exam should be give? ca is related to what?
29th March 2014, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do CA after 2nd puc its beter or first i should do degree and then CA?
Please send the answer on [email protected]
29th March 2014, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do CA after 2nd puc its beter or first i should do degree and then CA?
Please send the answer on [email protected]
3rd April 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my name is tarun,now iam reading 11th class.I have a goal to become a charted accountant but i don`t know the correct procedure.So plz suggest me with ur kindful information
So plz send your answer to my mail
[email protected]
3rd April 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

is there any difficulty to score good marks if i take maths with commerce??.....what should i do after 12th??.....where i should take admission after 12th?....means which college is d best?
19th May 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

If passed smoothly on evry stage for appearing for CA with out fail how many years will it take to complete CA?
22nd May 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i have completed class 12 exam nd waitng foh result i hb tk commerce xo i wnted to become CA xo aftr 12 wt sud i study i mean i hb to do b.com or BBA
xo plz wnt ua help
my email [email protected]
plz need ua help
22nd May 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

i have completed class 12 exam nd waitng foh result i hb tk commerce xo i wnted to become CA xo aftr 12 wt sud i study i mean i hb to do b.com or BBA
xo plz wnt ua help
my email [email protected]
plz need ua help
25th May 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to take maths in 11th&12th class?????
plz send the ans on my email [email protected]
thank u.....!!
3rd June 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: What should I do after 12th to become a successful Chartered Accountant? Which subjects I have to concentrate to become CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniljhan View Post
i m in 11th class & i m getting confused what should i do after 12th for becoming a successful chartered accountant or which subject i must mostly focus to become CA??????
pls do not opt bcoz it is very hard and it is not a cup of tea. I also know that you are failure bcoz i personally know you so pls stop asking this questions.u r dabbu
15th March 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I also wnt to bcome a CA so what should i do? I have just completed my 11th exams.and my imp question is i can do my fy,sy,ty and another side 3 year course of CA so i can finish both equally.
14th April 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

My maths is not to good so whether I should opt commerce as an option in11
20th April 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i scored 92percent in accountancy..but i scored only 60percent in maths..wil it b dificult 4 me to study CA??
Frnds pls pls mail me [email protected]
Maths is significant only in the first level (CPT) of chartered accountancy... However the concepts will be strengthened and reinforced by good training institues for the course.
3rd May 2015, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I am finished computer science with maths in 12th it is possible to study CA?
12th March 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam what should i do after passing 10th, and how much mark is required in 10th examination to become a CA? Which subjects should i focus in school days to become a cA?
1st May 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

What subject I should choose in Bcom to become Chartered Accountant....
29th January 2017, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How many years i have to study b.com and i need to complete m.com also? To becoming ca how many years course is this i m confused
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?