5th July 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune University for direct 2nd year admission?

sir, plz give me list of top clgs in pune university and its cutoff of 2012 to take admission in direct 2nd yr.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune for admission in direct 2nd year
  2. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission for engineering in Pune University?
  3. Latest cutoff list of direct 2nd year Civil Engineering admission in Pune University?
  4. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  5. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in engineering in Pune University?
  6. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering colleges? -- [New]
  7. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission to computer engineering in Pune University?
  8. Direct 2nd year admission cutoff list for engineering in Pune University?
  9. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune and Mumbai University?
  10. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  11. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15%
  12. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in Pune University? List of top 10 colleges for Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  14. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Mechanical Engineering in Pune University?
  15. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission for Information Technology in Pune University?
  16. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission into engineering?
  17. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year computer engineering from Sinhgad College, Pune?
  18. Cut off list for direct admission to 2nd year of Engineering for Mumbai and Pondicherry Universities?
9th July 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune University for direct 2nd year admission?

plz send me cut off direct second year admission pune university
9th July 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in electronics field with 70% aggr.And i want to take admission in pune.wil i get it?
9th July 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;900598]dear sir,kindly send me the cut off list of engineering coll. of Pune university for direct second year of . my branch is information technology.
10th July 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

cutoff list of engineering college of Pune University for direct 2nd year admission?

plz sir me send 2nd year direct dipmola cut-off list for mechanical eng.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/cutoff-list-engineering-college-pune-university-direct-2nd-year-admission-277110.html#ixzz20DiCMrbw
12th July 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

please send me cut off list for direct second year in E &TC engg in pune university.
14th July 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

cplz giv me cut off list of engg colleges in pune university for direct second year after diloma...
24th July 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Can u please provide me the cut off list of direct second year admission in electrical engineering ?
27th July 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

when is direct second year admission process starting 2012-2013????
i have completed diploma in mechanical engineering this year with 67.46% aggregate marks.....
sir, please send me reply......
31st July 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

sir cutoff list of civil engineering 2nd year
31st July 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune University for direct 2nd year admission?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;900598]dear sir,kindly send me the cut off list of engineering coll. of Pune university for direct second year of . my branch is electronics and telecommunication
1st August 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir plzzzzzzzz send me the cut-off list for direct 2 yr after diploma In SC categories.
4th August 2012, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

I need last cut off list for direct second year e&tc engineering in pune university collages
17th August 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i gate 68% in nech diploma which collage is suitable foe me on the bas is of mark
12th May 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i have passed diploma in mechanical engineering,i need cutt of lis of pune university's colleges
19th May 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

2nd year cutoff list
21st May 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i want cut-off list for direct 2nd year for mechanical engg branch in pune university
22nd May 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

SEND ME A CUT OFF LIST FOR DIRECT 2ND YR IN ELECTRICAL ENG FOR SC CATEGORY
8th June 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

can you give me cut off list of direct 2nd year admission in mechanical engg. after completed deploma in same?
9th June 2013, 12:49 AM
dorage

dear sir,kindly send me the cut off list of engineering coll. of Pune university for direct second year of . my branch is ENTC]
27th June 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

i have 68 aggregate and i want to take addmission in pune university....
there is possible to take addmission in pune university
27th June 2013, 05:16 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Does any have answer to this? I couldnot find anywhere above.
27th June 2013, 06:17 PM
keshavsudial

ADMISSION PROGRAMME AHEAD

JULY 26 TO 28: Candidates to confirm their seat at the allotted junior college

JULY 28,5 PM: Release of first waiting list

JULY 29 AND 30: Waitlisted candidates to report to their allotted college for confirmation of admission

JULY 30,5 PM: Release of second waiting list (if needed)

AUGUST 1 AND 2: Confirmation of admission at allotted college by candidates under second wait list.Process to be carried out between 10.30 am and 4 pm every day

AUGUST 3: Stream-wise,mediumwise review of vacancy at the end of Std XI CAP at 11 am at Fergusson College's amphitheatre

AUGUST 4 TO 6: Counsellingbased table round admissions for Std X fail students,who applied admission to Std XI under the allowed-to-keep-term (ATKT) scheme,at Fergusson College

AUGUST 8: Standard XI classes to commence at 160 junior colleges in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad.
29th June 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, you give me cut off list of direct second year admission in mechanical engg. after completing diploma, i scored agregate 60.53%
?
29th June 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 78.48 aggregate in final year of diploma in civil engineering....... would i am eligible for b.e in your esteemed collage
2nd July 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i got 64% in electronics poltechnique and i want direct second year sdmission in pune collages and also my i want to change my field in electrical
19th July 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

sir I have reqired cutoff list of all pune university colleges of acadamic year 2012-2013.
21st July 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i got 75.68 % so plz tell me which college for admission in nasik city?????
29th July 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
Plz send cut off list of direct 2nd year EJ branch
4th August 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
plz............ send me the cut off list for direct second year admission in computer engg. in pune university.
10th September 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

kindly send me cut off of direct second year admsn in civil enng .. of top 10 colleges of pune
22nd November 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Pl. Sent me a cutoff list of second year machnical degree after diploma.
19th December 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the last year cut off of COEP
I am computer(Diploma) Student
15th January 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i want direct 2d admission in pune university pleas kindly send me cut off list for direct 2nd year admission in pune university, my branch is E&TC
26th February 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I want cut of list sir.
14th June 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I got 75.04% in last year of diploma in electrical branch IWant admission in pune
plz send mi cut off list
19th June 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

can u give me cut off list of direct second year admission in mechanical engineering after a complete diploma in same
4th July 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

respected sir I have 65% in last diploma year in computer can u give me cut off
9th July 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i complete my diploma in mechanical engg my agreegate persentage is 65.47
So send mi cut off list which is able to me
Plz
13th July 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz sent me cutoff list of last year direct 2nd year civil engg in pine university. My mail id is
Shubh [email protected]
15th July 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I hav secured 82% in IT diploma n I m 4m NT-D so I wnt 2 take Admisin in coep.can I get it
17th July 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 62.95 in electronics telecommunication egg. and I want add mission in electrical egg. in government collage of egg. pune can I will get add mission? my cast is sc.
20th July 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of Pune university direct second year admission engg &my branch is electronics and telecommunication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?