30th December 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam if I am central government employee? Is the maximum age limit 32 or 35 years?

After how many years completed of central government service i will eligible for ssc cgl exam and till how many ages although i am obc candidate.
30th December 2015, 11:19 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam if I am central government employee? Is the maximum age limit 32 or 35 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooja employee View Post
I am a regular central govt.employee having completed 5 years of service on 13-12-2005.My DOB is 4-6-1980 and I belong to general category.Whether i would be eligible for ssc combined graduate level exam.whether maximum age limit for me is 32 years or 35 years..I also want to know the same about tax assistant exam
No, You are not eligible for the exam. The maximum age limit for the General Category candidates for SSC exam is 32 years.
If your age was below than 32 years and you will be a government employee than you are eligible for the exam. But if you appear the exam and clear it than you have to be collect NOC (No Objection Certificate) From your Department. And you have to be resign off from your previous job.
28th May 2017, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I am a central government employee and joined on 30.09.2015. So, I will in probation period now upto 30.09.2017. Hence, during probation period a central government employee can apply for SSC CGL exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?