13th November 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Which stream is better in Engineering between EEE and ECE? Advantages and Disadvantages of EEE and ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
EEE or ECE? Which stream is better in engineering?

ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF EEE AND ECE??
eee students have more opportunities in central government sector, when compared to the other branches. we rocks , others shocks
17th December 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream is better in Engineering between EEE and ECE? Advantages and Disadvantages of EEE and ECE?

Am studying B.TECH 1st yr EEE is it good for me r not pls rpl me am a girl
17th December 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Which stream is better in Engineering between EEE and ECE? Advantages and Disadvantages of EEE and ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is best ece(or)eee
eee is best than ece. Beacuse eee branch is a core and evergreen field . In india and aboard there is many job vacanies than other . Ece is also a good . In eee electrical machines and power distrubtion and other make its noble, ie; in any factory or any industry there is a panel board , which control al industries , so choosee eee, because iam also a eee engineer
8th February 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream is better in Engineering between EEE and ECE? Advantages and Disadvantages of EEE and ECE?

madarchod
on software or core..

so the decision is yours whether you want to restrict yourself for just core sector{EEE} or go for both the field(core or software){ECE}
but one thing is for sure that there is job in both the field...

chose any field ,,,....keep a minimum marks of 65%...you will surely come out of your college with a JOB..

so all the best in choosing your stream..[/QUOTE]
7th May 2014, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

sir....now i am completed 12th std in tamilnadu, i got low marks, so i prefer diplamo.....................i am confused which is the best either ece or eee.............................please reply me fast........i need togo for admission on tomorrow.
11th May 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends i completed my 12th with 84.4%.. i am confused about which is better in EEE or ECE?
11th June 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Hiiiiiiiiii.. Since I dint hv option of choosing eee, I hv taken ece. .By seing all d comments m strongly satisfied abt my choice bt stil somwer Itz striking... Is it better selection???
23rd June 2014, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

I am bit confused to opt eee or ee among iit(roorke),iit(Guwahati),bits pilani please help me to choose among the three? Tomorrow is my last day to apply,please help me
10th July 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

what will be the averaga salary for a person who did eee course as he will be a fresher
11th May 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

hello actually i thought of doing mechanical since i dont like thermodynamics and heat and i decided that i will do eee or ece but i dont like computer science so which will be good for me pls tell the answers pls but im very good in maths
28th May 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Getting placement depends on you.if come out of college with good score you will be placed fast.so getting a job depends on how u understand the subject and try intellect in your lifetime.you must be well studied at the time of job selection.
28th June 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a software engg. But i'm studying btech in the stream EEE.these it is posible?
28th June 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a software engg. But i'm studying btech in the stream EEE.these it is posible?
13th July 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

In b/w ECE and EEE which branch have more opportunities in govt. sector like in civil services.I have opted EEE is this is a correct option to choose b'coz I'm interested in civil services.
3rd August 2015, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

can any body help me in guiding my career ! ? please! i have got EEE in top engg college ! and i'am scared of doing that.all people are telling EEE students are getting less salaries and no more gud high payying jobs in india ? is that true? . I want to do pg in foreign is there demand for EEE in us and all foreign countries ?
.please any one help me knowing weather we can move into software after graduating EEE ?
AND WHAT YOU SUGGEST EEE OR ECE !
25th November 2015, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Eee is far better than any other branch . In eee you can go for a govt job as well as private job. In ece there are only private jobs.. Moreover packages offered to the 2 branches are nearly same.. So better go for eee
27th November 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg1991 View Post
EEE is Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
ECE is Electronics and Communication Engineering.
In my opinion, ECE is a better branch than EEE because it has some portion common to electrical branch and some portion common to IT branch.
With ECE branch it will be easier for getting placed in IT companies like TCS, Infosys etc. ECE students can also work in electrical field like BHEL etc.
Apart from this ECE students can get jobs in a number of PSUs like ISRO, NTPC, BSNL, MTNL, DRDO, UPSC (IES) etc.
This field is broader than EEE.
On the other hand, EEE students generally do not go IT companies.
ECE students can find job in telecom companies like Reliance, Idea, Airtel, etc.
Surely ECE is better.
EEE can get jobs in NTPC, Power Grid, Hydro Power, Nuclear Power, State Electricity Boards, Renewable Energy (Solar, Tidal etc.,). If you consider construction field like building construction (hotels, hospitals), Plant Constuction (Petrochemical, Process Industries where some of which generate their own electric power), EEE has more jobs when compared to ECE. In IT companies ECE has little edge over EEE, but EEE students also get jobs in IT companies easily.

Growth wise there are many gadjets and electronics devices coming up date to date.. But most of them are manufactured in automated enviroment or in assembly line where the role of an engineer is minimum. if ECE engineer gets a job in hi-tech communication companies then he has to share platform with other engineers like hardware engineer, network engineers (can be a CSE Engineer) whereas nobody can replace the job of an Electrical engineer.

But Research is going on more in ECE when compared to EEE, New technologies are more in ECE. But EEE can also get admission into better electronics or communication related master degrees.

Both are versatile.. but job wise.. EEE has little edge, research wise ECE has edge.
21st July 2017, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

EEE is better than ECE, Because already communication sector is at a saturation state now.And electrical sector requires more people in future. So EEE is better than ECE.EEE also covers all jobs of ECE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?