22nd November 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Transfer of diploma college from one to another college

Hi. Am sabarish . At present am doing diploma in mechanical engineering in 1st year. I took this department in a rush. i need to change to Computer sci. is it possible to change your department in 2nd year in polytechinc
11th March 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Sor,
I am vinod solanki i an studying in mjp govt.poly.coll.khandwa 2semelectrical engineering my addmission is iti leatral entery 2015 .i entersting for govt.poly.college betul so plz help m sir.
My email id:[email protected]
Mob:8962103824
1st April 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I am bhatt kashyap from gujrat,surat.i am stuyding 1 year from bhagwan mahavir ploytechnic.i want to transfer college after 1 year.so plzz giv me advise.

Email:[email protected]

Phone no:-8475987588
29th April 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,

I completed 3 years Diploma but i have back subject, please tell me sir is possible to take transfer from this collage another collage.
1st June 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

sir I have 2 backs..n .I am once already changed my college...and there I am suffering from health problems so can I again apply to transfer to another college??
10th July 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

sir iam over polycet first year and second year transfer to another college because my dad has transfer to another place
30th August 2015, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my first year of diploma from board of rajasthan can I take admission in jharkhand
31st August 2015, 05:23 PM
JSD.

Transfer from one college to another college is only possible if the universities of the both colleges are same. The college where you are interested to study and the college where you are studying ,if both are the same University's college, then you may definitely change your college.

But you have to clear your Backlog first. However you can contact for this to the higher authority of your college they will help you more.
10th September 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

IAM studying diploma 1st year can i TRANsfer ANTHOERcollege in next year please tell sir iam worry about that iam counselling seat in private college
30th September 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I have completed my diploma 3rd sem ,I have joined in management quota ..but now due to some problems and I felt that I have threats.so I would like to know whether I can transfer my colg...pls reply to this
10th January 2016, 02:30 PM
jayesh mestri

I'm from mumbai but I'm studying diploma 1st year in karnataka but I want to transfer my education to mumbai or I want to do 2nd year diploma in mumbai. does it need migration certificate. Is it possible then tell me the procedure
23rd February 2017, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I need college transfer to holy Mary College Hyderabad. So please I'm requesting to give permission /order to me, I'm studying now in KBR ENGINEERING COLLEGE
pagidipally, bhongir
10th April 2017, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Tejesh I'm studying diploma in mechanical engineering I have completed my 1st sem last so that I want transfer from my college to another one but I don't know what to do so is there any producer for that.....?
11th January 2019, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a govt polytechnic student I want to get transfer from this collage to private collage.
Is it possible to get transfer from govt collage to private collage.
20th February 2019, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

My name is Chandra varhan I am complete diploma in 2017 then I have backlogs so I can transfer my examination centere is it possible are not
4th April 2019, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

IAM adithya I had completed diploma 1st year and I want to change another college it is possible to do this ??
27th May 2019, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Goutham. I am just completed 10th and I applied for polytechnic and they allotted collage but I don't want to join in that collage so I prefer to change my collage How can I change the collage. Tell me Friends or Sir's
3rd August 2019, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am rushi i have cleared my first year can i transfer my admission to another college..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?