12th May 2011, 11:47 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: After BCA what to do??

after BCA u first opt for find job
if u wnt to futhr study then ur first choice is MCA b/c this degree is equl to a B-Tech degree.
13th May 2011, 12:28 AM
ashishshekhar

Default Re: After BCA what to do??

Hi dear,
There are so many career options for you out there!

BCA is a very good sector to build career in the software market..

Now i will suggest you to do the MCA as your Master's degree because that will be the rightest choice after BCA..

An MCA has got huge opportunities these days as it is considered same as a B.Tech in CSE stream..

Well,if you don't like your subject then you can go for MBA in any specialization you want which can earn you a managerial job quickly with high pay package..

To speak about the SAP course ,yes it is one of the professional courses you can do thinking about job prospects..

In the end,i will just say you to take decision what to do next as i have shown you the options without being confused....and take the way you are most comfortable with for your future career..

Thanks
13th May 2011, 03:15 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: After BCA what to do??

Quote:
Originally Posted by windflower View Post
Dear Sir,

This is swathi..i Finished my SSLC and due to some problem i was not able to do PUC.. so i joined BCA in TNOU and im doin my third year now...My worry is what to do next. As far i learnt Graphical Courses..Everyone say doin SAP we can get into job...Now please guide me what to do as im planning for MBA to do Further also...please guide me can i take SAP or learn animationa like that..please guide me
After your BCA you can get a job in MNC through your campus interview or off campus interview.
Otherwise you can go for further studies like MCA or MBA...
13th May 2011, 05:34 AM
vijayptl97

i would advise you to try for MCA course. Its a much better course in terms or placements and job opportunities.

And you can even try for MBA course which is even more better than MCA. But at the end do what interests you. Dont go for the course which you dont like.
thank you
13th May 2011, 05:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear Sir,

This is swathi..i Finished my SSLC and due to some problem i was not able to do PUC.. so i joined BCA in TNOU and im doin my third year now...My worry is what to do next. As far i learnt Graphical Courses..Everyone say doin SAP we can get into job...Now please guide me what to do as im planning for MBA to do Further also...please guide me can i take SAP or learn animationa like that..please guide me
After completing BCA, if you are intrested to do further study, then please dont worry, you have lots of option and you can do many Post Graduate courses after BCA.

So, I will suggest you to do and opt MCA course, After completing BCA.

BCA is computer Application course and after completing BCA, if you can do MCA, Then you will get good jobs in IT Company.

Because in IT sector MCA Candidates will get good salary pacakage.

You can also Do SAP Course and SAP is the world's largest business software company. So, you can also do SAP course, It is also one of the best course.

So, the decision is yours, Both the courses are good and you can do any one course after completing your BCA, so i will suggest you just choose course according to your Interest.
20th May 2011, 12:04 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasu&sakshi View Post
after BCA u first opt for find job
if u wnt to futhr study then ur first choice is MCA b/c this degree is equl to a B-Tech degree.
Career option After BCA :

After completing BCA you have many option to improve your career
but MCA is the best option after completing BCA course because
it is a master degree course and related to the BCA course.

So i suggest you to do MCA course after completing MCA degree
you will get a good job in a big company. You can also do any other
course but according to me MCA is batter for you.

Now depend on you. Many college offer for the MCA course. If you
want to tae admission then don't waste time.

Regards
~Mukul~
25th May 2011, 12:20 PM
stranger351

After BCA, i think MCA is a better option but there are also many other options after BCA like . MBA
M.Sc IT,
Database Administrator IT officer, a bank PO ,B.Sc IT
Fashion Designing
Interior Designing
Jewellery Designing
B.A
Diploma courses like courses you can do after BCA
26th May 2011, 02:35 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Hii swathi,

Dont worry about that after completing your BCA you go for MCA its a good carrior option to choose MCA ..

other carrior options are also present that is MBA but if you are intrested in the computer field so go for MCA.

Ankur
27th May 2011, 11:34 PM
npngpt

my suggestion to you would be not to go for mba but expertise in the field you already are by going for MCA.
14th June 2011, 06:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

A bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications will help you to get into the software field. If you are planning to do higher studies, please go for MCA. It is really a better option as the job opportunities are higher in this field. If you are interested in management studies, go for MBA. As you already have a computer background, MBA in Systems & Operations will suit for you.
2nd July 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have finished my S.S.L.C. in 2007. After that i couldn't continue my studies, coz, some problem in my family also money. Now, I completed my degree(BSW) in TNOU 2011. So, after that what i do? I dont know anything idea. So, pls help me. I'm waiting for ur reply. Guide me also
30th July 2011, 12:30 AM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

As you are a BCA student and also have the knowledge of computer graphics which shows the more interest of you towards computer fields. So according to my suggestion it would be good to do MCA.

By doing MCA you will get the advanced knowledge related to your field and then you are also comparatively equivalent to a computer engineering student.
So doing the MCA course after the BCA is the best option for you.

To get the admission in some good institute for the MCA course you need 60% or above in BCA and also have Maths at 10+2 level. There are various institutes in India in which you can apply for the MCA course. Some of the good institutes are listed below:

Mangalore University
Madurai Kamaraj University
Anna University
Institute of Technology and Science, Gaziabad
Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Agra
College of Engineering Kakinada
Birla Institute of Information technology, Pilani
Regional Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
Birla Institute of Information technology Ranchi
Mahatma Gandhi Uniersity, Kochi
Sri Vasavi College, Erode
Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Bombay

But if you have more interest in doing MBA then its good to do MBA because in MBA also there are lots of job opportunities are available. But doing course of you interest is better. So go for that course only in which you have more interest .

Thanks
30th July 2011, 06:26 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

After bca many courses are available.
so, you are connecting with the computer education then MCA is the best option for you.

you also go for MBA.if you are intersted in the business line.
this the subject of your choice.
thanks...
30th July 2011, 09:25 PM
SuyashKumar

Thumbs up Re: After BCA what to do??

Quote:
Dear Sir,

HELLO.....
Don't worry, you are doing BCA and you worry about your future. After BCA you have many choices to do such as MBA, MCA.

So my suggestion to you that you should do MCA after BCA because in MCA you have many computers paper and many paper which you study further in BCA and these papers are easily understand by you and interesting one which are help you to make your career bright and you have many job in software field.

SO ALL THE BEST.....
25th September 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

IF I DO SAP INSTEAD OF MCA......... WILL IT BE HELPFULL?
10th December 2011, 09:36 AM
khushboo naushin

hi..
after BCA you can do the MCA OR MBA.. i think you should do the MCA becouse you are student of BCA so it will help you in MCA. and after completing the MCA with good perfomance you can get good job with good salary...
good luck.
27th January 2012, 02:25 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear

Don't be worries friend! There are so many career options for you out there!

BCA is a very good sector to build career in the software market..

Now i will suggest you to do the MCA as your Master's degree because that will be the rightest choice after BCA..

An MCA has got huge opportunities these days as it is considered same as a B.Tech in CSE stream..

Well,if you don't like your subject then you can go for MBA in any specialization you want which can earn you a managerial job quickly with high pay package..

To speak about the SAP course ,yes it is one of the professional courses you can do thinking about job prospects..

In the end,i will just say you to take decision what to do next as i have shown you the options without being confused....and take the way you are most comfortable with for your future career..

Wish you best of luck!!
thank you
1st February 2012, 07:52 PM
deepak@singh

i am recently completed my BCA
so, what will i do SAP aur MCA
18th April 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

wht shuld i do aftr cmpletng my diploma in fashion designing??? is there any jobs for diploma holdr?? i cmpltd my 12th with sciencs stream or wanted to go for some technical course... so plz guide me
18th April 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

aftr gettng diploma in fashion designing wht shuld i do??
11th August 2012, 12:32 PM
robin rajan

Cool Re: After BCA what to do??

[QUOTE=vasu&sakshi;626734]after bca can i able to make my career in interior designer...if yes what i have to do.?
11th August 2012, 12:38 PM
robin rajan

Talking Re: After BCA what to do??

[QUOTE=vasu&sakshi;626734]after bca can i able to make my career in interior designer...if yes what i have to do.?
29th December 2012, 10:20 AM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: After BCA what to do??

Quote:
Dear Sir,

DEAR FRIEND,

AFTER B.C.A YOU HAVE MANY OPTIONS WAY IS OPEN. B.C.A STANDS FOR BECHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION

AFTER B.C.A YOU HAVE MANY COURSE ARRIVED. I HAVE GIVEN BELOW BOTH TYPES OF COURSE :-

LONG TERM COURSE :-

1. M.C.A IS PERFACT COURSE OF B.C.A BECAUSE ITS MASTER COURSE OF B.C.A.B.C.A STANDS FOR MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION.

2. AFTER B.C.A YOU CAN DOND M.B.A. M.B.A STANDS FOR MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION. THIS COURSE IS RELETED BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION.

3. AFTER B.C.A YOU CAN DONE C.A STANDS FOR CHARTERD ACCOUNTANT.THIS COURSE IS RELETED ACCOUNTANCY.

4. AFTER B.C.A YOU CAN DONE C.S STANDS FOR COMPANY SCERETARY.

SHORT TERM COURSE :-

1. A+

2. C++

3. JAVA

4. O LEVEL ETC.

with best wishes of Makes 25.
2nd January 2013, 03:02 PM
Suparna achar

Hi,
The thinking you have made is quiet good.
After finishing your BCA the best option suggested would be doing MCA. If you are not interested then you could also opt for MBA, M.Sc-IT, MIM...
If asked about animation course like SAP , You can go for it but to my knowledge it would
be expensive. But also if you are so interested i would suggest to you to go abroad...
All the Best
2nd January 2013, 07:52 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Dear Aspirant,

Yes you can do the MCA or MBA.

It can create more job opportunities in the IT market.

As you wanted to Animation i.e Multimedia in VFX

That has lot better career than the MCA and MBA in the present world.

Because the world is full of film industry's here or foreign the staff is needed who knows a great willness to learn new things in the VFX.

So my tip for you is to join the coaching institute where the VFX diploma is provided.Join that and enrich your knowledge and buildup your career.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
30th January 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

sir
i'm read in bca 2nd year. after bca what can do?please help me.

anju lathwal
4th August 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I finished my bca deg on 2009.. And I can't study pg.. Bt now I need a job.. Please help me about what am going to do I have to study anything extra? Or tell me any way to get job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?