6th March 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to enter into indian railways for electrical engineering students?

iam a B-tech mechanical student.how can i enter in indian railways
14th March 2012, 01:06 PM
jobsick

Default Re: How to enter into indian railways for electrical engineering students?

ou can join Indian railway as a Group A officer which is recruited by UPSC through:

Combined Engineering Service for Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)
Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers (IRSEE)

Engineers selected through the Combined Engineering Services Examination are appointed to various posts in governmental organizations like the Indian Railways, Central Engineering Service, Survey of India, Indian Ordnance Factories Service (Engineering Branch), Military Engineer Services, Indian Telecommunication Service, Central Power Engineering Service, Central Water Engineering Service etc.
23rd March 2012, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to enter into indian railways for electrical engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i do not have carrier in 12th...is there any way to enter the ralways and serve my country???
Hi,

Couple of things. Firstly I really did not understand what do you mean by "I do not have carrier in 12th" (and frankly I doubt you got it too ), A little elaboration would be a lot helpful.

Secondly, Man just stop wasting your time by asking such irrelevant questions and start studying. If you read this post from the beginning then you would have read that you can give the Engineering Services Examination (ESE or IES as quoted by some) for Class A posts in Indian Railways as well.

My Advice (and I am sure you know it pretty well) - Just stop wasting your time writing such stupid questions and start studying if you really want to do something.

Cheers !!! and Best of luck for your future endeavors...
16th December 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

sir , i am 3rd year EEE student . i want to get place in indian railways . which is the best book that covers IES syllubus . and when the exams are conducted.
29th August 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i am engineering student 2nd year. i am interested in railway engineer,how could i get a job in railway department
28th March 2016, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 1st ECE. Can i enter into indian railways after btech.If so how many exams should i attempt and how much should i score?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?