17th May 2011, 01:00 PM
gauravamolkar

Default Re: What to do after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

which jobs & can apply for railway exam

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  2. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  3. List of PG diploma courses available after diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  4. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  5. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  6. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  7. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  8. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  9. How can I get my Certificate after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering from EIILM University? -- [New]
  10. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  11. How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer?
  14. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  18. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
24th May 2011, 01:58 PM

Smile Re: What to do after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

u r so sweet what is wr r u from?
29th May 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

can be able to do marni engg after DECE???//
31st May 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

i get a job but i still want to continue my b.tech in electronics.is it possible?
31st May 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

i have complited diploma in electronics engineering.then can i do pgdca?
31st May 2011, 08:50 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

well after completing your diploma in engineering

you have two options

JOB.... yif you have financial requirements or earning money is a necessity
then you should for the time being go for jobs
you will get 7-10000/- rupees

OR

DEgree ... you can go for completing your degree and then go for job.
you will have to complete your degree if you want good salary and growth.

so if you have time go for degree.
you will get admission in 2nd yr direct.
4th June 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

is BE or b.tech better .my family cant support me .what should i do
20th June 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

SIr I WANT TO DO DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONIC TELECOMMUNICATION BUT I HAVE douth that this study is suitable for me or no?
27th June 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

BEST COURSES AFTER DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENG.?
6th July 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Iam an diploma student i was trying for job please help me in which company i can join my qualification is DECE i finished in 2011.
17th July 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I am going to study dip.ECE.after my study, may I study one year optical fibre cable communication.please suggest some good institution for it.
19th July 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma from Tilak Maharashtra University. Now what can i do?? I haven't a chance to complete BE from MSBTE. What should i do??

Please Reply..
[email protected]
5th August 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

how much % of marks is requried to get jobs in govt or pvt companeys
6th August 2011, 02:46 AM
akash3093

B.Tech is the best option you have for now and may be you can go for postgraduation if you want(not necessarily).it comes from the fact that you will neither get a good job with diploma nor a good package.
6th August 2011, 12:29 PM
aerokums

Thumbs up Re: What to do after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

Bachelor of Electronics and communication is best choice ,because after completion you gain salary more 22,500 Rs in MNC's like soliton ,accenture etc
6th August 2011, 03:29 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What to do after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

Simple plan is just to join in any engineering college in course BE. ECE or B.tech through the method called lateral entry and you can directly enter into the second year by skipping the first year. Do it in a good college so that you would get a nice job through your campus interview itself. I think all the engineering colleges have lateral entry method.
6th August 2011, 04:08 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Its a good choice that yoy have completed your diploma in Elecronics and communication, now you have got two options that is you can either go for job orelse you can go for higher studies,advantage of higher studies will be that as soon as you complete your higher studies and go for job you will have more optins for our job position and salary will be good too,if you want to go for higher studies better go for Lateral entry to an Engineering college ,you will able to complete your degree in 3 years and after that you can join any Electronics company
But if you dont want to go for Higher studies you can start your job from here also but initially salary will be a bit low i must say. There are many compnies which offers job for diploma holders.The various compnies includes:
1.Basic Lightings 2.Andhra Electronics 3.Bharat Electronics Limited 4.Electronics coorporation of India Limited 5.Hightension Electricals 6.Holoflex LImited 7.Semiconductor Complex Limited 8.Supertron Electronics

In the end I would like to give my best wishes to you..
7th August 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

after diploma electronic & telecommunication! what type jobs we expected for me
7th August 2011, 03:11 PM
Bmsri

It is better for you to do BE(ece) 2nd year directly through the lateral entry as it will be helpful for you to get a good job since most of the companies would prefer a BE student who has also completed the diploma course.you can also do special course like vlsi,power electronics.
Good luck.
8th August 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in electronics and communication so, what is the percentage or qualification to join iit?
my e-mail id is [email protected]
9th August 2011, 09:44 AM
prashant.jha39
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirav78692 View Post
HI, My name is NIRAV i learn in diploma engineering in E.C engineering so what can i do after diploma. please tell your answer
aftre completig diploma in ECE you can go for engg. as a lateral entry anbd this is availble in every university in India
9th August 2011, 11:41 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

After completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering you may join any company for job purpose.But you may get highly paid as much your expectations.You can only be placed as a junior engineer.But if you complete your B.Tech then you'll be highly paid.So it's better to pursue B.Tech.But the choice is yours.You just decide either you want to do a job or you bo for higher studies.
9th August 2011, 12:06 PM
Lyk23

hi friend,

* you have done a great stream (ECE)

* so now you can look for a good job .

* If you want to go for higher studies then you can look for it .

* but if you get a good job then in my opinion you should do that ,later on you can go for higher studies.

* i will suggest you to do B.TECH because it has enormous scope.

all the very best!

BEST OF LUCK!
9th August 2011, 12:40 PM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Hello,

* After diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering you can get direct admission at B.E second year as a lateral entry student.

* You will get a good job after B.E.

* So, it is better to do B.E after diploma the scope is high and you can earn more.

Colleges:

* Hindustan Institute of Technology

* Delhi University

* Anna University.

* Amity university

* Muslim university

Thank you
9th August 2011, 03:47 PM
liquid

hello my friend.there are two options left for you either you go for higher studies for btech. or apply verious core jobs.
to me it is better to do btech by giving the enterence exam JELET.
thank you
17th August 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i m cmplete my diploma engg. in e.c.e iwant to do b.tech but my parents doesnot afford college fee shll i go 4 distance education. sir tell me plz same value 4 regular b.tech or distance b.tech?
23rd August 2011, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of diploma electronics in gulf? pls reply..
23rd August 2011, 08:21 AM
Sehwag6

Hello friend, ece has very good chances in jobs as well as higher studies. If you have a good financial level means go with higher studies like mba and mca otherwise jobs in many fields like tcs, wipro and infosys. Do whichever you want. All the best. Have a good future.
23rd August 2011, 09:24 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

hi dear.
there are two options are availabe
*jod
*study
so, this is the subject of your intersted.
you also done your obs in the private sector companies or in govt. sector if you are selected.
and if you need further study then you should go for the m. tech or mba.
this is the choice of you.
23rd August 2011, 02:17 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering , it will be better for you to go for B.tech course as a graduation..
because after completion of diploma you will not be able to get a good job..
So, according to me B.tech course is the best option..
After that you can get a good job.
else you can go for the higher study...
So, first go B.tech course..
For that you have to appear in lateral entry exam..
By which you can take admission in the second year of B.tech directly..

All the best.
27th August 2011, 05:35 PM
sanju38121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathishkannan View Post
There many job available for diploma in electronic and communication engineering so try for job if not then do BE in the same and then try for job.
you can go for the b.tech by lateral entry in distance education universities like s.m.u . Ksou. Ignou. Srm tamilnadu
29th August 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

i want to have the job and complete btech at the same time ! Wat should i do?
4th September 2011, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

hi!! i have done diploma in electronics and tele communication and want to do be in automobile engineering so my Q is that can i do automobile engineering after doin diplom in extc..
4th September 2011, 12:42 PM
manoj rajpurohit

You can do job after complete your diploma. but you should go to the b.tech degree. this is the field in which you can make your future more secure.

if you have good percentage in your diploma then you can enter direct in a good engineering college in second year. You have no need to give any entrance exam, direct you can go to college.

There are many field in this stream they are:-
c
c++
java
visual basic
.net
html and x html
etc.

if you have some mood of higher study then you can do to m.tech after completing your b.tech.
best of luck.
6th September 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SUGEEST BEST SHORT COURSE AFTER DIPLOM ( E&C )
25th September 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi i have done 3 years Diploma in EC and have 3 Years Experience, now i have an offer to do MBA from simbiosis. Can please any one advise is it good to MBA now or any other course. I have done diploma three years back again now doing BCA/BSC is like wasting another 2 years. can any one please addres my question, thanks in advance
8th October 2011, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

Angry Re: What to do after diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?

so is there is no possibilities that i can get job in railways????????? after finishing DECE?
15th October 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am an diploma holder.Presently working as a Inspection Engineer at Singapore without any reference i got this job getting above 1 lack salary with gods grace.After completion of your diploma you can try for certification courses like CE,TL,FQC etc;If you complete these courses you will get good job offers form TPI and EPC companies.otherwise you can try for PG in Industrial safety courses at Pune, Maharashtra .This is very valuable course after completion of this 1 year course they arranged for Campus interview.Really you will get job very quick.

If you are above middle class then you can do your higher studies like B.E or B.tech.
thanks for the above info..
but can u send me more information about that courses,my Email add: [email protected]
12th November 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i have do diploma in electronics engg in 2011. so you can give me prefer job to me plz.
13th November 2011, 02:06 AM
dr.shekhr

HI dear,

Just go for doing B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engg..

After diploma you can apply for the lateral entry admission in different Govt and private colleges.

For the lateral admission to the B.Tech course you have to apply for lateral entry entrance tests..

There are different lateral entrance tests in different states,like JELET in West Bengal..

So find out which college you want to join in the b.tech course and according to that apply for the entrance test..
Thanks
20th November 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

can i do mba after 12th diploma &what should ido?
22nd November 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, After completion of 10 2 science I got enroled in the Indian Army as technician telecommunication. Now, I have earned 16 year experiance as technician telecommunication and got diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 71.10% from 1 STC, Jabalpur and also got PGDM(HRM&PM) Certificate from BIMM, PUNE with 69 % through distance learning programme. I am a 36 year old solder likely to be released from Army within a year. Let me know which course should I pursue to get a better job in civil sector, please.
23rd November 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

sir am doing my diploma in electronics and communication engineering...how may i get job in any private companies or govt. sector..what is the minimum percentage to secure a job in any govt.job.....
7th January 2012, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i have complete my diploma course in computer science and technology,i just want to know is it possible to study b.Tech in abroad like Europe or canada?
2nd February 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

i complete diploma ec with 55% now can u plz tell me how possible for b tech. in third year?
8th February 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

hi i am sagar my house condition is weak that's why6 i am unable to take a admimtion in btech or BE THEN plz tell me what can i
what can i do after diploma
27th February 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

is their any scope for external b.e after diploma??????
27th February 2012, 05:43 PM
michael_scofield

dmission in the Degree courses :

After completing Diploma course you can take admission in the direct 2nd year of engineering by lateral entry examination.
Many government and private college provide B.Tech course after completing diploma courses. For the admission in engineering
you have to appear in the entrance test conducted by various state/University. You can also apply in the final year of diploma courses.
You can apper in the many entrance exam conducted by government/University like.
AIEEE, JELET, KIITEEE, VITEEE..and many other state entrance exam.

Few private institute provide direct admission on the basis of aggregate marks in diploma like IGNOU, Millia Institute of Technology,
Mangalyatam college of engineering and many other institute are available for this purpose.

Regards
6th March 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in electrical engineering & working in private sector. i want to do b.tech./b.e distance.kindly suggest me reputed colleges/universities thanks. my e-mail id is [email protected]
20th March 2012, 05:56 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Hi,

First of all please make sure whether you remember anything about your subject. Since you have completed diploma in 2003, you could have forgotten what you have studied 8 years back. So refresh you subject knowledge.

You can pursue B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering. You can either do it as a lateral entry in a college or part-time studies. After that if you can go for any job and can do any course like Embedded system, VLSI Design,etc.,

There are a lot of opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineers in the field of Design and Communication systems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?