12th September 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: BCA after 12th in Arts?

Can't i opt 4 BCA wdout havin maths in 12th arts
23rd April 2013, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

I have subject - english hindi computer economics and history in 12 class ,can i do bca and mca
28th April 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I have computer subject in 12th in arts so am i ligible for bca
14th August 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: BCA after 12th in Arts?

You know what i have been disturbing by thinking bba bca because iam little weak in maths and economics so the decision of course is not made since today but i got a special energy or boost from your message those who said that arts is not good for bca they are really fear from the reality .
I think ur words gives the inspirition for all the people like me to take anything to challange . I think we all have have to hope for the best.never say never? Right mr veeru and thanks
15th July 2015, 08:10 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by padyoo7 View Post
i have compeleted 12th in arts and now i want to do bca through smu
can i get admission for bca?
Well, BCA or Bachelor's in Computer Application is a science stream. If you are from the arts genre, you will find it really difficult to understand. BCA contains subjects that are related to Electronics and Mathematics. Discreet Mathematics is a core part of BCA. As I can guess, you did not have Mathematics in your 12th standard course. So if that is the case you are not eligible for BCA. The basic criteria for admission in BCA is that you must have Mathematics as one of the subjects in your 12th standard. So all in all, try for some stream in arts genre. In fact, these days BCA course has become very costly also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?