31st August 2016, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Air Hostess Job, I want to become an Air hostess

Respected Sir/ma'am,
My name is Philomena my age is 20 and my height is 153 cms. Can I apply for cabin crew interview?
3rd April 2017, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, I'm iram pathan from india I'm in 12 . Just now i have cleared my 11 and i want to say you that i have so much interest in becoming cabin crew and i want to have international flights only so if there is a chances for me from which i can start my training from today only so please, reply me
Thank you
Iram pathan
14th April 2017, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam, I interested to do air hostess job .so,which subject I have to take sir/madam.please reply sir/madam.Now I completed 10th class. For air hostess height is very important ,but my height is 5 cm so,can I get job in air hostess.

yours faithfully,
dhana
19th November 2017, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir\Madam, I'm Anamika and i want to become an air hostess..I'm at the end of my 12th standard and I'm confused about the details above..Can I join any training institutes after my 12th standard?
And if i do diploma in air hostess is it 100% sure that i will get a job as a air hostess?

I do not have any idea for it plse gve me an advise for which i can go for the right decision.
Thanks and regards
Anamika kharka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?