20th January 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?

Dear sir i want to get admission in class 11th in amu how can apply for that from i will get form

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  2. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  4. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?
  5. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  7. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  8. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate? -- [New]
  9. Procedure for admission in class 11th in AMU?
  10. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  11. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th CBSE student?
  12. Will I get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th exam
  13. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? Where to get the form?
  14. What's the procedure to take admission in 11th class in AMU? I am learning in 10th class from HMIC, Moradabad(UP)
  15. What is the procedure for taking admission in 11th with science stream in AMU?
  16. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? When are the forms available and what is the test schedule? When will the test be held?
  17. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  18. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
21st January 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?

Sir
I want to take addmission in a.m.u. in session 2012-2013. So pleas give md full information about the procedure.
Thanks and regards
Anas Iqbal
[email protected]
22nd January 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

sir we are students of unity college in allahabad, we want to take admission in amu please let us know what is the procedure for admission because we are interested in it,
24th January 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I want to take addmission in 11th amu in session 2012-2013.
so pleas give me full information about the procedure.
thanks and regards
Anas Iqbal
e-mail- [email protected]
24th January 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

sir me 11 class me admission lena chahta hu strem. science me to kis kis subject a test dena ho ga math ka sellebus bataye sir .contact no. 8001777523
25th January 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME THE COMPLETE PROCESS TO GET ADMISSION IN CLASS 11TH IN ALIGARH UNIVERSITY
25th January 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, kindly convey me the date when
Application form and prospectus for
addmisssion class 11th in AMU Aligarh
will come for the year 2012......my e-
mail [email protected]
25th January 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for taking admission in class 11
26th January 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I am appearing for board exams this year and i want to get enrolled in Aligarh Muslim University in class 11th so please let me know when will the forms be available and date for the examination.Kindly tell me the syllabus also. please sir
Thank you.
27th January 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

assalam alaikum
my daughter is going to appear in the school board exam of class 10. Can she take admission in AMU? And plz let me know when admission form for class 11 will appear.
convey me on [email protected]
27th January 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Assalamo alaikum, Sir, I, Osaid Ahmad, want to know, how my daughter can get admission in class XIth at AMU & from when form is available.
28th January 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,plz tell me what is the procedure for taking admission in AMU for class 11th and what is the admission fee and monthly fee for 11th.Sir plz convey me at [email protected]
30th January 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me the procedure to take admission in class 11 and what is the syllabus for entrance exam ? from where i will get the form? pls tell me
[email protected]
1st February 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I want to know the schedule date of apply for admission in class 11th for Science & Arts streams in AMU & also want syllabus of the above competative exam. which is going to held in year 2012. Pl inform me by mailing in my id. I shall be very thankful to you.
With Best Regds
[email protected]
Cell-9821491160
Mum-12
3rd February 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know about each & procedure of getting admission in amu after 10th.please inform me it's each & every terms & condition on [email protected].
3rd February 2012, 10:47 PM
Madyz007

Where do I get ma form for 11th class
4th February 2012, 04:16 PM
nasir khan ullah

i am learning in 10th class in dabble college indranagar lucknow it is icse school i want to take admision in 11th class in aligarh muslim university please let me know the procedure of this. shaikh areeb-ul haque[/QUOTE]
4th February 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

PLS LET ME KNOW ABOUT THE PROCEDURE FOR TAKING ADMISSION IN CLASS 11
5th February 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Assalam-alaikum
Sir,
I am studying class X in St.Francis School, Anpara, Sonebhadra, (U.P.) and I want to take admission in AMU for my further studies taking science stream.
Please tell me for the procedure & also the least conditions to take science stream.You can also give the informations on ''[email protected]''
Thanking you
Yours faithfully
Md.Shahan
ALLAH HAFIZ
6th February 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I am learning in 10th class in kolkata and where will I get the form for class 11 of aligarh muslim university?
plz rpl ([email protected])
ph.no 09038748048/09874720074
7th February 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Dear,sir
With dew respect and most humbly,i beg to state that,i want to know about the syllabus of class xi.it's my kindly request to u 4 our brother..
7th February 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i m in class 10 in st joseph school jahangirabad icse pls tll me the procedure and last date for forum
9th February 2012, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabi for 11th class entrance test at amu
9th February 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i whant to know when and where forms for class 11th for taking addmision in amu would be available i would be highly obliged if u answer my request and plz convey it on peppypayal0 @gmail.com
12th February 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
assalamualekum ,janaab what is the procedure of taking admission in class 11. sir please reply me.

allah-hafiz
mail me at : [email protected]
faiz khan
sir , pls send me email id in the foram in 11th class
12th February 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i have read in class 10 in dav walmi in patna but i decide I want to get my admission in class 11th in THE ALIGARTH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ALIGARH, so please let me know the process that how can he get the admission in A.M.U. ALIGARH, about the availability of test form and the test schedule, that when and where he get the form and when the test will be held.
please inform my email id or phone [email protected] 0918102996255
14th February 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

am learning in 10th class in sankranand inter college Beswan {Aligarh} school i want to take admision in 11th class in aligarh muslim university please let me know the procedure of this
14th February 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

sir class 11 ka form kab aur kahan milega plz sir help me and convey on [email protected]
16th February 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

plz sent me total knowing of 11th scince entrence examnitaion 2012 in my email id [email protected]
16th February 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

myself arshad sir plz tell me the procedure of taking admission in cless 11 in amu sir help me plz my no is9670005596 and my email [email protected]
16th February 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

sir class 11 ka form kab aur kahan milega plz sir help me and convey on faisal.mofaisal9@gmail
please.........help me.i am leave in imambada(mirzapur)
Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-take-admission-11th-class-aligarh-muslim-university-354049.html#ixzz1mYAcLMVV
17th February 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

tell me a website where i can get last 10 years paper for class 11 entrance exam and sir how many seats r reserved for people comming from andhra pradesh hyderabad and wht is the procedure asslamualekum
19th February 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the schedule date of apply for admission in class 11th for Science & Arts streams in AMU & also want syllabus of the above competative exam. which is going to held in year 2012. Pl inform me by mailing in my id. I shall be very thankful to you.
With Best Regds
[email protected]
24th February 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for taking admissionin class 11 in bhu
2nd March 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz let me know the procedure of getting addmission in class 11th in amu with all details about that on my id [email protected]
3rd March 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

sir will u plz kindly tell me how to get admission in class XI PCB group
email me at [email protected]
4th March 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

myself saud saudi Arabia plz tell me the procedure of admission in cless 11 in amu
4th March 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to take admission in std 11 in amu? Plz guide me about the procedure?
10th March 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know admission about the B.A (Hons)in your institution
24th March 2012, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i javed akhtar from jamshedpur.(delhi public school).... sir i want to know how to get admission in std. 11... and want to get admission form on... [email protected]
i will thank full of you......
thanks u .... sir.....
24th March 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

C-425,st.no.2o,old mustafabad delhi-94 assalamalaykum pls tell me 11th class ke form kab niklenge delhi me kaha milenge my email id is "[email protected]
27th March 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the procdure and fee structue in amu for class xi
29th March 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for amu entrance exam of 11th class with PCM?
5th April 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

sir with great regards I want to take admission in standard 11 in AMU and i want to know the date when the form for AMU comes out what is the syllabus for enterance exam
9th April 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

hi
maine amu ke forms science stream se bhare but mujhe syllabus samajh nahi aa raha help me at
[email protected]
10th April 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i want take admission in 11th in AMU please tell me the process
14th April 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

assalam aliakum sir,iwant to know my application form no so please reply
15th May 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

class 11 ka answersheet kis site par mil sakta hai.plz reply me in [email protected]
13th September 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My son is appearing in the examination of 10 class from J&K SBOSE & I want to get his admission in the 11th in AMU, so please let me know the process that how can he get the admission in A.M.U. ALIGARH, about the availability of test form and the test schedule, that when and where he get the form and when the test will be held.
18th September 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i m frm kashmir nd want admission in amu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?