16th June 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of EIL Management Trainee Exam?

sir please send me previous question papers and syllabus of management trainee for EEE(Electrcal and Elecronics engineering) and
my email id: [email protected]
16th June 2012, 10:04 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of EIL Management Trainee Exam?

Here I have uploaded the papers you are looking for.
Please check them out.
Keep looking for more such papers to know more precisely the exam pattern.

Good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EIL Sample Paper 1.pdf(79.2 KB, 135 views)
File Type: pdf EIL Sample Paper 2.pdf(66.0 KB, 184 views)
18th June 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

SYLLABUS OE EIL MT FOR MECHANICAL STREAM
PLS SEND ON MY MAIL ID [email protected]
19th June 2012, 11:25 AM
jilfa

Can you please sent the syllabus and sample papers of EIL civil engineering branch to mail id:[email protected]
20th June 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

how can we apply for internship at intel being a graduate in BE(Computer Science)
22nd June 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

can anyone please send me the syllabus, paper pattern and previous year question paper for EIL management-trainee-exam (Information Technology). it would be really kind of you.
my email id is - [email protected]
thanks
26th June 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam
Plz send me the syllabus and some papers of eil. As m gonna appear in exam bt hv no idea bout the syllabus.
my id is [email protected]
27th June 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I want syllabus and last papers for the post of "MANAGEMENT TRAINEE"(Civil Engg.) so kindly request to send it on my Email Id: [email protected].
Thanking You.
28th June 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am chemical engg student can you send previous year question papers.
this is my id ([email protected]).
1st July 2012, 01:53 PM
BNSarkar

Sir, I need EIL management trainee syllabus & model papers for Computer Science and Engg., please anyone send me to [email protected]
3rd July 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

please send me prevoius year papers of eil mt of chemical engineering?
4th July 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me previous years question papers and detailed syllabus of management trainee
for Information Technology.

my id:[email protected]
4th July 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick_cooper View Post
hello sir...
could u plz elaborate the type & overview of questions(or plz quote some examples) & what shoud I study for EIL(Computer Science\Information Technology).
plz enlighten..
thank you..
sir could you plz tell us whether to concentrate on basic java or advance plz sir do rply or either mail me on [email protected]
5th July 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
Can i plz get the syllabus and question paper for EIL ( computer science)
plz send me at [email protected]
5th July 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

SEND ME PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS AND SYLLABUS OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
for mechanical engineering
My Mail i.d: [email protected]
5th July 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i am a student of mechanical ,can u please send me the syllabus and previous year ques. paper of EIL for mechanical,its urgent.
my email id is [email protected]
6th July 2012, 12:57 AM
siddarthaekalavya1

pls send syllabus of EIL computer science/information technology 2012 at [email protected] urgent....thanx...
6th July 2012, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I am from mechanical engineering stream and i kindly request you to send the syllabus and old question papers to [email protected]
6th July 2012, 07:58 AM
karthik4291

Sir/Madam, I am from mechanical engineering stream and i kindly request you to send the syllabus and old question papers to [email protected]
7th July 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam
please send me the EIL management trainee (civil) syllabus or previous year question papers at my id [email protected]
please, I am eagerly waiting for this.
thanks
9th July 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam please send me EIL previous papers for IT.
which subjects have to read for technical questions? plz send me mail to [email protected]
10th July 2012, 06:23 PM
urfirahman12

plz send me Syllabus for eil managament trainee for computer [email protected]
11th July 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous ques paper of management trainee for CSE.
my id: [email protected]
12th July 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

for information technology engineering.
13th July 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus of eil cse 2012 at my id- [email protected]
13th July 2012, 01:24 PM
raparnahari

hi sir/mam
my branch is B.TECH(IT)....I want prevoius eil papers for preparation.my id [email protected]
16th July 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I need previous year CIL question for Management Trainee HR,pls do send me in [email protected]
19th July 2012, 10:30 AM
rishabh.mishra

hello sir/madam
please send me the EIL management trainee syllabus or previous year question papers of mechanical stream at my id [email protected]
thanks
Rishabh mishra
20th August 2012, 02:23 PM
shikhtan

Please send me the previous years papers of eil management trainee for cse.bye ail id is [email protected]
25th September 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus/ paper pattern for TATA STEEL Management trainee exam... Plz help me...plz mail me at [email protected] THANKYOU
2nd October 2012, 10:00 PM
potalavenkatrao

Sir, Please send me EIL management trainee question paper to this mail id [email protected]
19th October 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for HAL- Management Trainee {Technical)- in Electronics & Communication Engineering Stream. Please send me Previous Years Question Paper and Syllabus. So I will be waiting for Your Mail.

email id : [email protected]
5th November 2012, 07:53 AM
viveksingh0701

sir please tell me the syllabus of management trainee HAL (electronics and communications) and topics to concentrate more.........pls send me the previous year question papers also on my id- [email protected]
31st January 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

hiii.......sir /mam ,please send me previous years question papers and syllabus of management trainee for Information Technology branch .

My email-id is:- [email protected]
14th February 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know which type of question to be asked in TATA STEEL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE SYSTEM 2012-13, please reply me at

[email protected]

Please as soon as possible...
30th April 2013, 09:19 PM
rajeshvid

Sir,

sir i m going to appear this year for eil mt exam . so kinndly send me last year question paper on [email protected]

thanks.
24th August 2013, 05:59 PM
Sonima Ray

Sir,
I am going to apply management trainee (HR) so How can i get syllbus and previous year solved quistion paper for practice.
24th August 2013, 06:06 PM
Sonima Ray

Sir,
I applied Engineers india limited management trainee(HR) so i need previous year solved quistion paper and syllabus. This is my Email id :- [email protected] and request you to send me.
25th August 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

hello sir please send me syllabus & previous years question papers for management trainee exam of eil for civil branch.. will be waiting for your mail
[email protected]
25th August 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir , please send previous year question paper and syllabus for eil management trainee 2013 exam my email id : [email protected]
25th August 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

for mechanical engineering.
25th August 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to syllabus for mechanical for management [email protected]
26th August 2013, 07:45 PM
KaiWatson

SEND ME PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS AND SYLLABUS OF MANAGEMENT TRAINEE EIL
for mechanical engineering.
27th August 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

sir, can u please send me the 2012 and 2011 question papers used for the selection of management trainees in mechanical field to the email id given below.
email id - [email protected].
im waiting eagerly for your reply.
please send it.
29th August 2013, 06:04 PM
sumanth naidu p

for civil engineering.

MY:ID [email protected]
30th August 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

send me the syllabus of eil mt 2013 for civil engg.

my id is [email protected]
31st August 2013, 06:00 PM
raviprakashbvr

pls provide me EIL syllabus and previous papers 4 for chemical engg..
[email protected]
1st September 2013, 10:47 AM
vnemalipuri

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of EIL Management Trainee Exam?

dear sir,

please send me the EIL management trainee syllabus or previous year question papers for mechanical engineering at my id [email protected]
Thanking you sir.
1st September 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me syllabus of eil mt 2013 for mechanical engineering
my email id is [email protected]
1st September 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me eil privous qustion paper for mechanical mangment tranee plz it is need for me
email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?