10th May 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for pune film institute entrance exam after BSc and pursuing MBA

hello sir,
I am an aeronautical engineering final year student.. I want to join FTII for the direction course.. can you please tell me the procedure of joining in this institute and all the course fees..please eagerly waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam for Film direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? What is the date?
  2. Any entrance exam available for Film Direction study in Pune Film Institute? Previous years question papers of BSc Nautical Science entrance exam? DAte of the entrance exam of MSc Nursing?
  3. Which books to refer for Pune Film Institute entrance exam?
  4. Eligibily for admission in pune film institute in acting course
  5. Eligibility for admission in FTII Film Direction course? Is bachelors degree from distant education program from Annamalai or IGNOU recognised by FTII Pune?
  6. A graduate who is 26 years old can take admission in one year Cinematography course? What about placement?
  7. Details about Duration, Fee Structure, Eligibility and Syllabus for Pune Film Institute Courses?
  8. FTII Pune entrance exam question papers?
  9. How to get the Pune Film Institute entrance exam papers?
  10. How to get admission in Film and Television Institute of India? Which type of courses are available there? -- [New]
  11. Sound editing course, film and television institute,pune: Past year question papers for entrance exam
  12. Entrance exam preparation for SRFTI FILM INSTITUTE.
  13. Is there any long time direction course in Pune Film institute?
  14. How to study PG diploma in direction course? Previous question papers of Pune Film Institute? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?
  15. List of colleges along with their entrance exam date, syllabus and fee structure, offering MBA biotechnology course in Pune?
  16. Any courses for me in film institute of Pune after completing 12th with 70% marks?
  17. Information about the sound engineering course? Entrance which I need to to qualify to get into Pune Film Institute? Minimum qualifications needed?
  18. How can i join Pune Film Institute after completing Polytechnic diploma?
3rd March 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for pune film institute entrance exam after BSc and pursuing MBA

i am working in bank 30yr i would like to join film school what r selection processer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?