30th April 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: DOEACC O level course details: Procedure to join, fee structure, course duration, centers?

sir i have done MA ( english ) in 2010 and doeacc ccc course in 2014 . and now i want to do doeacc o level course just like ccc course by filling up online application and fees by studying my self . so please tell me about the procedure to fill up the form and to appear in the exam and other details .my email id is - [email protected]
thank you sir

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get direct admission in 'A' Level of DOEACC Course in Ahmadabad?
  2. Procedure to apply for CA? Should I join any classes for the same? Is it possible to do self study? Details about the fee structure?
  3. DOEACC, B Level Course, Data Structure through C Language Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How can I join Indian Army after completing B.Level? I am doing DOEACC O level structure
  5. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  6. List of good Coaching centers for Bank Exams in Kerala? Fee structure and Duration of the course in these Institutes?
  7. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  8. When PG Diploma in Diabetology admission starts? Procedure to join, duration of course and fee structure? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?
  10. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  11. DOEACC C Level Course Data Structure through C Language Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join?
  13. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  15. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  17. Fee structure and Duration for CS course? Subjects included in CS course? Procedure to join this course?
  18. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
10th July 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: DOEACC O level course details: Procedure to join, fee structure, course duration, centers?

Hi,
I'm maidul sk, my question is how much easy o level course?I'm arts student.can I do this?
30th July 2014, 12:45 PM
doeacconline

Hello

You can get all information on doeacc courses at this website

www.doeacconline.com
9th August 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I want O-level course from DOEACC in self study/online mode. Please send fee details and centre pune.
31st January 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE DOECC O LEVEL COMPUTER INSTITUE PLZ GIVE ME ADDRESS AND NUMBER IN WHICH WE CAN CONTACT AND KNOW ABOUT THE DETAILS
30th August 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir,In 2012 I have given 4 papers and qualified one paper now in 2016 I want to appear doeacc exam.How can I appear plz inform me to complete
process and total charges of three papers and postal charges of exam.
Regards...
5th March 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to full information O level course. And course after what are doing.i mean course after what carrier .
14th November 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any institute in Delhi , which provide coaching for 'O' level course ?
4th January 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me Full details of "O" level course In Lucknow, delhi. I want to do o level, I'm complete iti diploma. Pls tell me... .
28th March 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I am sc catagaries student so please I want information regarding "o"level course fee for learning from neilit center in delhi
19th April 2017, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the total fee of DOEACC O LEVEL COURSE.
Around 18000 rupees. There are 4 subjects one practical and one project.500 rupees per paper 300 for practical. If you come under any reservations i.e belongs to SC/ST no fee as per central government rule.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?