12th March 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government Jobs for B.tech Computer Science: Eligibility, Exams, Procedure?

Are there any state/central Government jobs after completed my B.Tech(IT)?

Related Questions:
  1. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  2. Are there any government technical jobs related to my specialization or in B.Tech computer science? Are there any entrance exams for M.Tech student freshers?
  3. Government Jobs for B.tech Computer Science: Eligibility, Exams, Procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility for Government jobs after B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed?
  5. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?
  6. How may I get government jobs in computer science and engineering? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  7. Any government jobs for freshers of computer science?
  8. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  9. Exams to be written for Central Government jobs for Computer Science students? -- [New]
  10. Exams for Government jobs for Computer science engineers?
  11. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required?
  12. Details about government jobs in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
  13. Any government jobs for B.Tech Computer Science students?
  14. Any government jobs or exams available after doing computer science and engineering?
  15. Can I get any government or railway job after passing B.E computer science
  16. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers?
  17. Government exams for Computer science engineer final year?
  18. Jobs for computer science students in government sector? Procedure to get the jobs?
12th March 2012, 08:38 PM
Dexter_Morgan

Default Re: Government Jobs for B.tech Computer Science: Eligibility, Exams, Procedure?

hello dear ,
after completing your b.tech there are many opportunity in govt. sectors
you may apply for
DRDO
BHEL
SAIL
NTPC
ISRO
IIST
and may other jobs are avail for you
from giving entrances test of UPSC AND SSC you have also get the govt. jobs
all the best
17th April 2012, 01:32 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

hi friend,

There are following type of govt. jobs for which you can try:

1. You can be a part of any institute as a research fellow or lecturer
2. Officer post are timely published for engineers in banks, do take care of that.
3. Management trainees are also recruited by banks of public sector.
4. You can also try for PSUs such as BSNL, DOEACC or such type of organisations.
5. Since you are a computer graduate you can not write IES exam, but are eligible to take IAS exam with computer as an optional subject.
30th April 2012, 08:08 PM
onest

IES(as an ECE student)- you have to follow the full syllabus of ECE.

JTO(BSNL)- Also as an electronics engineer you can be recruited.

Indian Air force(by EKT or UES)- you can apply for the post of Aeronautical engineer, & for that you have to appear in engineering knowledge test or in University entry scheme. Then you will be called for SSB test. & form for EKT is published twice in a year, you can visit: www.careerairforce.nic.in

Indian Army/navy (by UES)- Same as Air force, you have to appear in interview through university entry scheme, then after selection you will be called for SSB test.
25th July 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
i'm the student of b.tech(cse) with 60% in inter 71%in ssc 74% i would like to work in public sector plz give me suggetion how many job opportunities are available in gov sector i know some gov jobs like railway,bank,airforce...........but i' dont know so many gov sectors which are offered b.tech cse students and how to prepare those examinations plz.........................give me reply to my mail id [email protected]
26th July 2012, 01:50 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You have completed B.Tech in CSE
If you are interested in govt sector
Then here are some options for you :

1.IES

2.SAIL

3.BHEL

4.BEL

5.GAIL

6.ECIL

7.NTPC

8.ONGC

9.DRDO

10.IOCL

11.INDIAN RAILWAY

12.BANKING JOBS

All the very best...........
26th July 2012, 06:18 PM
samatha89
Member+

There are following type of govt. jobs for which you can try:

1. You can be a part of any institute as a research fellow or lecturer
2. Officer post are timely published for engineers in banks, do take care of that.
3. Management trainees are also recruited by banks of public sector.
4. You can also try for PSUs such as BSNL, DOEACC or such type of organisations.
5. Since you are a computer graduate you can not write IES exam, but are eligible to take IAS exam with computer as an optional subject.
19th January 2013, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

there r any reservation quota for engg cs/ec/it students for the exam of ias ?if yes thn recommended me as soon as .
thnk u.
22nd January 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I have 57% marks in 10th and 64% in 12th and 66% in btech cse, so plz suggest me for govt.job
Can i eligible or ot???
7th May 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am in b-tech 3 rd year cse having 74%.my 10th& 12 th % is 86&90%.can u suggest me different jobs which suits me.i am much confused about my career
29th August 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,

this is S FARHEEN SARWAT

well i am a fresher '13 .have completed my engineering in the field of B.TECH ( IT ).
marks:
10th: 59.9
12th:65.5
PG: 77%
can u please suggest me some govt or central govt jobs that would suite my profession.
email.id : [email protected]

with regrads...
thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?