20th September 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

3rd year mining machinery from ISM Dhanbad

3rd year mining machinery from ISMDhanbad

Related Questions:
  1. Where I can apply for Summer Internship being a B.Tech(Mining Engineering) 1st year student of ISM-Dhanbad?
  2. Admission in Mechanical branch in any IIT after a score of 200?
  3. Does IIT provide degree of B.Tech in ISM Dhanbad and IT BHU Varanasi?
  4. Date of announcement of results of ISM Dhanbad MSc Tech exam in Geology?
  5. Which college to join for B.Tech to get Petroleum Drilling Related Course?
  6. Admission in ISM Dhanbad after scoring 335 in GAT and 87.11 percentile?
  7. How to do M.Tech admission in ISM Dhanbad?
  8. How can I apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech in ISM-Dhanbad?
  9. In which colleges can I get in Delhi or Outside Delhi after scoring 128 marks in AIEEE under OBC quota?
  10. ISM dhanbad counselling for mtech through GATE: Required Score? and for BIT Mesra, DCE/NSIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission to study M.Sc in ISM-Dhanbad if completed B.Sc with Mathematics, Military Science and Physics?
  12. Can I get any NIT, BHU or ISM Dhanbad after scoring 313 in GATE?
  13. Syllabus and best book for the preparation of ISM-Dhanbad Geophysics entrance exam?
  14. Is ISM Dhanbad better for Mechanical?
  15. How to prepare for ISM Dhanbad Exam? Books to be referred? Previous years papers of Geology?
  16. Should I apply for CCMT counseling for NITS after scoring 22.33 marks in GATE and cutoff of 25 in ECE? Options for doing M.Tech in any government college or reputed university?
  17. How to prepare for ISM Dhanbad Geology MSc Tech entrance? Is there any website for previous years question papers of Geology?
  18. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in ISM, Dhanbad being a 12th NIOS Science student?
20th October 2015, 04:58 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: 3rd year mining machinery from ISM Dhanbad

Mining Machinery Engineering is a four year undergraduate course that can be pursued from ISM Dhanbad.

However, lateral entry is not possible in ISM Dhanbad. So, you cannot get admission directly in 2nd year of this course.

Admission is purely based on JEE Advanced Exam.

Firstly, you will have to appear for JEE Main Exam and then after qualifying it by passing cut offs, you will have to appear for JEE Advanced Exam.

If you are successful to qualify JEE Advanced Exam, then you can get admission to this course.

Some of the popular books for JEE Advanced Exam are:

Comprehensive Mathematics - JEE Advanced 2014 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: MHE
Publisher: McGraw Hill Education (2013)
Price: Rs. 675

36 Year JEE Advanced + 12 Year JEE Main Topic wise Solved Papers : (PCM- Set of 3 Books) (Paperback)
Authored By: O. P. Agarwal, Sunil Batra, Mamta Batra
Publisher: Disha Publication
Price: Rs. 660

Objective Mathematics : For JEE Main 2014 with Boards Score Booster 11th Edition (Paperback)
Authored By: Anoop K. Srivastava
Publisher: Disha Publication
Price: Rs. 506
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?