11th October 2012, 06:10 PM
manas.career

Default Re: Scope of pharmacology?

hello Shaheerali,
PHARMACOLOGY! has a great boom now a days as per day by day its importance & awareness among people is increasing..it is having a good scope all over world wide like you can go in academics i.. in teaching,lab assistant,pharmacologist who work with renowned scientists,many pharmacy companies like RANBAXY,NIPER,ASTRA ZENECA,ROCHE,PFIZER & many more.
moreover t seems that you are interested in research field too,that is really superb.In clinical trial there are many golden opportunities all over the world including India.once you get into it your life will secure...further scope in foreign is also beyond expectation countries like U.K,BELGIUM,SWITZERLAND,GERMANY,FRANCE etc. have many prospective s & jobs regarding pharmacology.one more thing i would like to tell you in relation with pharmacology we too have pharmacogenomics & pharmacogenetics which includes some of the biotechnology & bio informatics in pharmacy you too can go for it .all you just have to do is hard work..
9th August 2013, 04:25 PM
akankshawilliam

hi,
I am an M.D. in pharmacology. i read your reply and i wanted a clarification. you mentioned about patient prescription. can you please tell me the reference/ law for that. Or can a pharmacologist not see patients and prescribe drugs. if we can see patients and prescribe drugs can i please have a reference

thanks a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagendra vijayasree View Post
hello,

there are many dear choose any

The job opportunities that pharmacy courses offer are as follows:

*Pharmacist

*Drug Therapist

*Hospital Drug Coordinator

*Health Inspector

*Preparing Prescription to Patients

*Drug Inspector

*Chemical / Drug Technician

*Research Officer

*Pathological Lab.

*R&D

*Scientist

*Bio-tech Industries

good luck

19th August 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed mpharm pharmacology. am intrested in research field how to i entered this feild........ please give me suggetion
5th May 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I HARS PANDEY ,I PERSUING PH. D IN PHARMACOLOGY IN IMS BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY ,AFTER COMPLITION IWANT GO TO JOB I GERMANY,WHAT PROPER WAY?
23rd April 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done BDS recently. Want 2 do MSc pharmacology?? Can I get jobs in UK , US and anywhere easily??
14th October 2018, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i have complete m.pharm pharmacology, and is planning to move to us on a dependent visa, what should i do to get a job there, is there any courses which i can opt for ....
19th June 2019, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhigyan View Post
hi dear,

yes u right there are very much cro in india but medically qualified persons only coordinate the trial activity. like PI should take medical dignosis and inclusion and exclusion crietria and a pharmacologist only should know the particular brand name drug have which salt in it. a typically bsc person not in position to under stand the technical term. so dear pharmacology is very much scope in the field of clinical research. as i m also CRA II in the well renowned CRO. go keep trying dear.

best of luck

Can i do msc in medical pharmacology i am bds graduate..what is its scope in india??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?