24th January 2016, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exams which girls have to appear for jobs in Indian Army?

I am in 11 standard from PCB side . What shoul i do after 12 to join indian army? Which exam or graduation course should I do ? plz give me suggestions regarding this and also tell me the jobs or posts which can be achieved without actually doing any medical course.

Related Questions:
  1. How can girls enter Indian Army before engineering? Which exams do the girls need to attend to join Army?
  2. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?
  3. Physical Requirements for girls to get Job in Indian Army? Which kind of Jobs are available for girls in Army?
  4. How can girls with commerce background apply for Indian Army? Exams required for the same?
  5. Whether girls can join Indian Army or not? For which post a girl can apply?
  6. What are the jobs under Indian Army? I am a B.E ECE final year student
  7. Any exams for Girls to get into Army before graduation?
  8. What are the officer jobs for girls after graduation in defence?
  9. How can girls join Indian Army? Where to get the forms? What are the subjects that to be prepared for?
  10. How can girls join indian army after 10th?
  11. How to become a part of Indian Army after passing 12th?
  12. How to join Indian Army being a girl and gold medalist in high jump? -- [New]
  13. Any job in Army for M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) students? What are the jobs available for girls? How much is the salary?
  14. Scope for computer engineer in Indian Army? How can I prepare for Army?
  15. Jobs after CDS in Army, Navy or Air Force for girls?
  16. How to join Indian Army after completing 12th with 70%? Jobs being offered for BIPC students?
  17. Process of joining indian army for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Are there any jobs in Indian Army and Indian Airforce after completing BDS? What type of jobs are available and how much salary is offered?
25th January 2016, 05:12 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

For Men in Indian Army there are so many opportunities and posts. But for Girls in Indian Army there are only some selected posts or opportunities based on different different qualification for the girls.
According to your qualification you have one post for which you can apply. Which is Officer training post. For officers training post you have to be appeared for the exam which is of 200 marks. 100 marks for General knowledge questions and 100 marks for English questions. And the age limit for the post is from 19 years to 25 years.
11th September 2017, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir /madam, My name is ATHIRA kc.D.O.B is 21/05/1997.completed my degree (B.Sc.Electronics with 80.52 %).my height is 152 & weight is 55.There is any opportunity for me to go in army .Give me an excellent suggestion for joining Indian army.I can serve my country with my pleasure .please give me response to my mail ([email protected]).
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?