5th April 2011, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare ESIC exam? Model/previous years question papers and solutions?

please send me last 5 years model question papers of medical lab technology. pls send it to my mail id "[email protected]"
10th April 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare ESIC exam? Model/previous years question papers and solutions?

Hi,
i'm selected for ESIC ldc part 2 (computer skill test).can anyone give me information about the model of questions...Do i need any certificates in data entry operation?Please mail me 2 [email protected]...
20th April 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
provide me any type of guidance about esic sso/manager/supdt./insurance inspector recruitment.model papers/sample papers/computer skill papers. plzzzzzzz sir mail me on '[email protected]'
25th April 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

please give previous question paper of Insurance inspector in esic at my email address: [email protected]
30th April 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

please gide me how to prepare for sso/mm grade-II examination ? please send last 5 years question papers of that examination on my e-mail [email protected]
2nd May 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

please provide skill test paper to me for this mail id [email protected].
20th May 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

please send me the last 5 years previous question papers to my email id : [email protected]
Thanks,javeed
22nd May 2011, 07:26 PM
srigirisudhakar

plz send previous exam question
papers
22nd May 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

please send me model papers for esi exam for imo( insurance medical offficer) - II at [email protected]
24th May 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
Please anyone tell me about PartII (Computer skill test) exam of ESIC LDC....what they asked in this exam??
5th June 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

hey everyone,

provide me any type of guidance about esic sso/manager/supdt./insurance inspector recruitment.model papers/sample papers/computer skill papers. please mail me on '[email protected]'
12th June 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
provide me any type of guidance about esic sso/manager/supdt./insurance inspector recruitment.model papers/sample papers/computer skill papers. plzzzzzzz sir mail me on
" [email protected]" .... sir when will be the written exam...
13th June 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

kindly tell me whether there is negative marking in esic sso grade -II examination.and also provide me the previous question papers.
on my email id [email protected]
19th June 2011, 11:21 AM
manoj01

Can anybody assist me to get some guidance/ sample question papers for the exam of ESIC for the post of Social Security Officer/ Manager grade II/ Superintendent to be held in Jul 2011???
20th June 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

please gide me how to prepare for sso/mm grade-II examination ? please send last 5 years question papers of that examination on my email-id [email protected]
20th June 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

kindly guide me about question pattern of manager gr -ii in esic & give sample paper.
21st June 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please gide me how to prepare for sso/mm grade-II examination ? please send last 5 years question papers of that examination on my e-mail [email protected]
hi,

have you got ny of the ESIC SSO question paper?
Please forward the question papres at [email protected] .

thanks in advance
Amri
21st June 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can I find model papers for preprato of ESIC sso exam papers
[email protected]
22nd June 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

If you have details send me [email protected]
22nd June 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

i ned sample paper of esic exam of social security officers/managers grade-II/superintendent-2010
24th June 2011, 02:34 PM
tripta verma

Hi, Any one please help to provide me the previous solved question papers for the post of ESIC social security officers/managers on email id [email protected].
25th June 2011, 01:15 AM
nehaberi

SIR,PLEASE MAIL ME SAMPLE PAPERS FOR ESIC Security Officers, Managers Grade – II, Superintendent EXAM AT [email protected]
25th June 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to prepare ESIC exam? Model/previous years question papers and solutions?

sir,
can I find model papers for preprato of ESIC sso exam papers
[email protected]
26th June 2011, 04:01 PM
atham

kindly guide me about question pattern of manager gr -ii in esic & give sample paper.

plz send me
[email protected]
27th June 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me the pattern of exam of esic sso/mgr gr.ii exam. send me previous year paper also.
27th June 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

please send a model test paper of social security officer/manager grade -ii. my mail id is [email protected] as i have very less time.
27th June 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Model question papers of ESIC Social security officer Exam with solutions?
28th June 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

SIR,PLEASE MAIL ME SAMPLE PAPERS FOR ESIC Security Officers, Managers Grade %u2013 II, Superintendent EXAM AT

[email protected]
28th June 2011, 11:51 PM
dskuma.kumar

please sent me esic last year exam papar of security officer and manager
29th June 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Provide me wid some guidance about esic sso/manager/supdt./insurance inspector recruitment.model papers/sample papers/computer skill papers. Mail me on [email protected]
6th July 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

wot will be the cutt for interview ??
15th July 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i want ldc skill test syllabus
15th July 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

please inform me if you have esic ldc part2 exam pattern .
18th July 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

please send model question paper of esi exam for staff nurse
19th July 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello !
Can any one please provide the syllabus, previous year question papers and pattern for ESIC staff nurse exam. My mail id is [email protected]. Please do the needful.

Saraswathy
4th September 2011, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

please mail me esic pharmacist exam paper or even the syllabus [email protected]
5th September 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

If anyone know about syllabus for the recruitement of Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Grade II?
18th September 2011, 09:40 PM
SPANDAN2006

Smile Re: How to prepare ESIC exam? Model/previous years question papers and solutions?

ESIC staff nurse previous year solved paper required
24th September 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

what are the contents of computer skill test whic will be conducted soon for the post of manager grade-ii/social security officer/sptdt. in ESIC . Please reply me on [email protected].
4th October 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

can anyone send me the format and syllabus of computer skill test for sso esic to my mail id [email protected]. thanking you atanu chatterjee
14th October 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, please send a copy of esic computer skill test question paper. my email address is :
[email protected]
17th October 2011, 06:42 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hiiiiiiiiiii
]For the preparation of ESIC exams you need to prepare the aptitude,numerical ability,general awareness.The preparation for other competitive exams like Banks,SSC, are in the same line of ESIC. It is advisable to follow books like R.S.Agarwaal,M.Tyra etc.. You can get help from some standard General knowledge as well for the general knowledge parts.Keep yourself updated with the latest developments around the world which will prove vital for Current affairs section.
Here iam attaching few of the previous papers of ESIC,(Ldc) exam,hope it might be of some help to you.
thank you
31st October 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

hi,
please send a model question paper for ecg technician post....?
help me pls
31st October 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

sir please sent me the syllabus for computer skill test of SSO recruitment in ESIC at my address --- [email protected]
31st October 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

i need esic pharmacist post examination....please kindly help me......mail me at [email protected]......
31st October 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

plz can ny1 tel abt da questn patrn of insurance medical officer xam in esic for delhi?can ny1 provide past yr papers...thanx in advance..
9th November 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

please give me esi staff nurse recruitment exam model papers
9th November 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for job in ESIC for the post of PHARMACIST, PLEASE let me know what type of questions will be asked and the question paper pattern for PHARMACIST.
PLEASE send me the model question paper to my E-mail ID [email protected]
10th November 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

PIEASE SEND PREVIOUS RADIOGRAPHER TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER TO MY E MAIL ID [email protected]
12th November 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

how can i get previous computer skill test paper for the post of social securtiy officers/managers grade-2/superintendent-2010
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?