3rd March 2012, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope?

AFTER COMPLETING MS OR MTECH ,IS IT ONLY THAT WE GET JOBS IN TEACHING SECTION OR RESEARCH AND NOT IN COMPANIES?
14th March 2012, 01:14 PM
jobsick

Default Re: Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope?

MS needs less classroom attendance as it emphasizes more on the
practical aspects.Devotion towards the projects is the top most priority here.
One more difference between these two courses is the course duration,MTECH
generally gets completed in 2 years including the projects.Whereas MS can take upto 3 or 4 years to be completed as the course does not gets over till the completion of the Projects along with subjects knowledge.
17th March 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What is cut of marks status for M.tech admission in NIIT in the year 2011 based on Gate exam.
30th March 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

dont we get setlle well...wen we do our m.tech in small clgs?? like jntu affiliated?
28th May 2012, 12:56 AM
jayaasw

i have completed my engg in computer science branch. now i want to do m tech whether i should do m tech in cse or can i also go for m tech in wireless , embedded , mobile technology.... which is the better option m tech in computer science(core), wireless technology , embedded ,mobile technology.
does it make any difference if a computer science student do m tech mobile technology or the other mention.plz suggest a reply......
26th August 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

which are the different fields an electrical engineer can opt after BE/Btech.?
15th July 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by koli View Post
MS is a medical qualification meaning Master of Surgery whereas M.Tech. is an engineering qualification meaning Master of Technology.
MS is open after M.B.B.S. and M.Tech after B.Tech.
both are beneficial..
both of the course has lots of scope..
if you are interested in engineering then go for M.tech and if you are interested in medical science then go for MS.
SIR ill inform u that MS mns MASTER OF SCIENCE and its in field of engg only...SO theres no option of MEDICAL....
15th July 2013, 11:33 PM
banacareer

Hi,

MS and M.tech both can fetch you high salary...In m.tech,only if you do in a good college like IIT....will help yu get a good job is professor or teching line...you can do research...you can also carry on further studies..and do Phd. ...this will also help you to get a good job..

Thanks
BanaCareer
21st July 2013, 02:31 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

M.S and M.Tech are both good and have good scope in future provided you do it from good college.

MS is Master in Science
You need to appear for GRE and TOEFL and based on your score in GRE, you will get the university for M.S. The better you score, the better chance of getting better college.
If you have any research papers or project published, it would be an added advantage

M.Tech is Masters in Technology
You need to appear for GATE for M.Tech
Try to get better gate score to secure admission in IIT and NIT.
IIT and NIT are the best know colleges for M.Tech

If you do well in M.S and M.Tech you will get good salary.
Expenses are more in M.S. However, if you have good profile and you are getting in good universities, you may get scholarship.
IN M.Tech if you take admission through GATE, you will be entitled for stipend of 8-12k per month

All the best
24th July 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i am a btech(ec) 3rd year student. how should i prepeare for gate entrance xam. should i start coaching for this. how many seats are abailable in iit's colleges
31st July 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

hello friends!
I have done b.tech in chemical engineering(2012 batch) and now am placed in a very good psu.Now I want to pursue my higher studies and I am confused regarding the same. I need some suggestions regarding whether to go for m.tech or MS???
28th October 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Is MS and MSc.tech same?? Manipal university is offering MSc.tech....
30th November 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

im a b.tech 2year student doing civil engg...
i want to know what all the courses are available for doing m.tech in civil
n i want to know about the procedure fro studying abroad n the list off univerities offering pg courses in civil....
which is most preferable for doing m.tech in india or aboad..?
28th April 2017, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the main difference between M.E./M.tech in India and MSc abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?